Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - Everything works but the motors

Reaction score
We have a Typhoon H where every conceivable controllable item on it works...except the 6 motors will only work by using "take off" but not manually (hold the red button until the motors start and take off by moving the left stick up). Have tried updating firmware on both the ST16 and the Hex.

Not sure if the motors are not spinning up, or just not starting.

If motors are not starting when pressing the start button:
Open the hardware monitor.
Press the start button, and see if "B1" changes.

If motors are starting, but not spinning up:
Open hardware monitor
Check both sticks to make sure they are going full scale and return to zero.
Put the Rabbit/Turtle slider fully forward to Rabbit before trying to launch.

Last edited:
Haven't heard of that before but I am not the guy to ask. I guarantee you that several people have a solution. Is this a joke? Most folks on here know I'm a dummy.
Thats ok Peter, but why respond to a question if you don't know the answer or even have a clue? Imagine that all of us on the Forum will do the same...

@BigSioux232

You should not be in an NFZ according to your IP address.

As @WTFDproject stated you need to verify operation of all the switches and the sticks in Hardware Monitor. If they are all working in the Hardware Monitor and the motors still don’t start by holding B1 for at least 3 seconds, report here for further instructions.

@BigSioux232

You should not be in an NFZ according to your IP address.

As @WTFDproject stated you need to verify operation of all the switches and the sticks in Hardware Monitor. If they are all working in the Hardware Monitor and the motors still don’t start by holding B1 for at least 3 seconds, report here for further instructions.

Must have worked and he is out flying;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430