Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h firmware

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone on the forum. I write from Brazil, from the forums I have already met, you have done an excellent job, especially because the thing that the manufacturer does not even explain through its manuals.

I have a problem that so far I haven't seen any kind of report on how to solve it anywhere.

I updated the firmware of the ST16, without problems, but when I do Typhoon H, on the card through the camera, he reads the card, erases all data and says that the firmware is done. However, when I turn the device off and on, I see through ST16 that the firmware is not up to date.

Can you help me with this problem? Here in Brazil, there is no technical support for the Yuneec brand.

Thank you guys.IMG_5137.jpg

Is the status light on the back of the aircraft flashing blue slowly or quickly?
Can you tilt the camera with the controller?

O Because I'm looking for help. After all this is working seemingly correct, I still can't start the engines or at an angle without GPS. So that was when I verified that the firmware is not showing.

You should take it outside to a grassy area and wait until it shows about 15 satellites. Then the motors will start.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Steve Carr
Unfortunately not. I already did the test with 16 satellites, even with the GPS mode turned off and at an angle and not even so. I suppose it is something else that I have not yet discovered. Thank you for your help.

I still think that and software, when loading the firmware, it erases all data on the card. After that he says he is updated but does not show the version of the update.

When the ST16 displays the telemetry on the left side of the screen, the H is bound to the controller. At that point go back and check the update menu to see if the firmware versions are displayed.

Steve Carr

Thank you so much for trying to help. I will not give up but I do not know what is happening, I did all the procedures to start the engines but unfortunately it simply does not start. Thanks again, I keep trying.

Alex,

When you updated the Aircraft did you use a freshly formatted SD card and copy the firmware’s “.bin” file to the card before inserting it into the camera? Or did you use the OTA (over the air - WiFi) method?

This is a video from Yuneec covering the process of updating. If you already have the firmware downloaded for the aircraft on your computer, you can put it on the SD card instead of a blank card to place in the camera. You then avoid having to go through the OTA download.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace