Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H flight videos

Wow, lived in Colorado, about an hour north of you for over 20 years, until a few months ago when we moved to Texas. Even lived in Aurora for a bit, back in the late 90's, but never even heard of Bluff Lake. Is that out by 470 or something? None of the view even looks familiar to me, but it's all gone through a ton of changes since I lived in Aurora. Last time we were in Aurora was the big New Years Brawl at the Red Lion on Parker in 2011, I believe. Riots, gun shots, tear gas... it was a good time. ;)

Reactions: CC Rider
Bluff lake is in Aurora next to The Denver county jail lol
Stapleton airports runway use to be on the south side of the lake.
Yes a lot has changed.
Glad you like it.

Reactions: Jester
Ah yes, I was living in Aurora when they blew up the old runway overpass that went over I-70. I felt it from where i was at. We recently moved to Texas, but still have our lake house out at Jackson Lake, about an hour northeast of you, and we'll be out there for our summers. I'm looking forward to taking my H out there for some awesome footage.

VERY nice presentation, Katdesignsllc! You totally covered and captured your subject well. I enjoyed the way in which you did your flying and filming, putting into use many of the Typhoon's abilities and strengths. Shows me you have grown with your H and are using it perfectly to capture some great stuff. I particularly liked the way you intermixed flight styles, doing straight on film capturing with your H then slipping into panoramic shots, tracing rivers and river beds, zooming down close to the water toward the end of the video, everything. Job well done.

I couldn't help but notice, however, that at about 7:41 minutes into the video I caught a glimpse of your landing gear. Did you forget to raise it after takeoff? Raising your landing gear will allow your Typhoon to fly with even greater stability since there will be far less surface area on the drone for the winds to have an affect upon. Less wind resistance means better performance, maneuverability, more stable filming, and greater pilot control in the event high winds rise and impact upon your drone.

Just a suggestion that you may already be aware of. Your footage was first class, including your choice of the musical soundtrack you used. Thumbs way up on your production! Always glad to see even more, especially of your territory. I spent years living somewhat nearby to you in Albuquerque, NM. Went to Colorado a lot whenever I could. Real beautiful country you have there, LOTS to film and photograph.

Safe flying and happy filming and photo taking! Keep it up.

Thank you so much I'm very glad you liked it and your suggestions are very helpful and appreciated. Please watch out for my upcoming videos, my wife and I are driving to Louisiana for my family reunion and I can't wait to capture great shots with the H, so stay tuned

Thanks again

Reactions: CC Rider
Ah yes, I was living in Aurora when they blew up the old runway overpass that went over I-70. I felt it from where i was at. We recently moved to Texas, but still have our lake house out at Jackson Lake, about an hour northeast of you, and we'll be out there for our summers. I'm looking forward to taking my H out there for some awesome footage.
New video posted

Reactions: Jester
VERY nice presentation, Katdesignsllc! You totally covered and captured your subject well. I enjoyed the way in which you did your flying and filming, putting into use many of the Typhoon's abilities and strengths. Shows me you have grown with your H and are using it perfectly to capture some great stuff. I particularly liked the way you intermixed flight styles, doing straight on film capturing with your H then slipping into panoramic shots, tracing rivers and river beds, zooming down close to the water toward the end of the video, everything. Job well done.

I couldn't help but notice, however, that at about 7:41 minutes into the video I caught a glimpse of your landing gear. Did you forget to raise it after takeoff? Raising your landing gear will allow your Typhoon to fly with even greater stability since there will be far less surface area on the drone for the winds to have an affect upon. Less wind resistance means better performance, maneuverability, more stable filming, and greater pilot control in the event high winds rise and impact upon your drone.

Just a suggestion that you may already be aware of. Your footage was first class, including your choice of the musical soundtrack you used. Thumbs way up on your production! Always glad to see even more, especially of your territory. I spent years living somewhat nearby to you in Albuquerque, NM. Went to Colorado a lot whenever I could. Real beautiful country you have there, LOTS to film and photograph.

Safe flying and happy filming and photo taking! Keep it up.
New video posted and this time its a little better hope you enjoy

Hope you guys like it

Beautiful shoot. Beautiful country. That's 285, right? I have some good friends that live right by there in Conifer.
Just one question...what the H*ll did you do with the snow? Please tell me you are really good at editing and you removed it from the shot. ;) I'm not going to have a lake house to come back to if you don't get some snow up in them there hills.
Where to in Louisiana? I just went for a nice sight seeing drive all over that state a few weeks ago just for the heck of it, since I'm so cloe to there now. My wife and friends think I'm insane and have a death wish, but I almost caught a 6ft gator while filming it on my cell phone. I went out for a walk along the intercoastal waterway and just happened to come up on one sitting on the edge of a little swamp right next to the trail I was walking on. Wish I would have taken my H for a nice selfie video of it. Holding my cell phone was fine until I got right up on him. Then in the frenzy of trying to get him to open up and show me his teeth, I couldn't keep the camera on him and keep my limbs intact at the same time. All you can see is sky, then water, then sky again, then back on him as he jumped back in the water. It would have been great video from above.
Anyways, get that Louisiana video up when ya get it..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval