Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H GUI

Reaction score
I need to connect my Typhoon H to the GUI to check some things out. Trouble is, every time I attempt to start the GUI it crashes straight away. It always was a bit finicky to get working but it always would start up eventually. Not any more. I have tried the usual, uninstalling it and re-installing it again, even downloading it again and installing it. No go, can't even get it start. Tried with Windows 7 and Windows 10, nothing!

Anyone else having trouble with the GUI? And if yes, does anyone have a workable solution?

Reaction score
Try to things, or a combination of both. First, try opening the app as 'Administrator' (right-click the icon, then left-click "Run as Administrator". If that doesn't work, and if you're running Windows 10, try running under "Windows 7 compatibility mode" (right click the icon, then left click 'Settings', click the "Windows 7 compatibility mode" checkbox, then close the settings window, and left click the app icon. Finally, if that doesn't work, try a combination of both, starting with the second instruction, followed by the first.

Reaction score
Try to things, or a combination of both. First, try opening the app as 'Administrator' (right-click the icon, then left-click "Run as Administrator". If that doesn't work, and if you're running Windows 10, try running under "Windows 7 compatibility mode" (right click the icon, then left click 'Settings', click the "Windows 7 compatibility mode" checkbox, then close the settings window, and left click the app icon. Finally, if that doesn't work, try a combination of both, starting with the second instruction, followed by the first.
Brilliant!! Opened it as Administrator and worked straight way...:) Thanks...

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!
i need your help!
I have Typhoon h and i need to download Typhoon H GUI but on Yuneec site it's not available. Where i can find it?

Thank you so much!!

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
You must Disable your Antivirus for Downloading, and Installing, after it's installed, Right Click on the Icon, and select, "Run as Administrator"

Reactions: Jmy7213

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marc E