Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Live Feed to Facebook

Reaction score
I know this has been asked a hundred times, I have searched the threads and see the questions, but could not find any answers. I was wondering if anything new has developed?

I have a need to shoot some video and send it to Facebook Live Business Page.

If you can find a NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 someplace you can HDMI from the ST16 to the tablet. Install a App called DU recorder and live feed the image\video to facebook. You will need a wifi connection (hotspot) Your biggest problem would be to find a NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 as they don't make them anymore but can be found on ebay or amazon sometimes. I guess any Android device that will take HDMI in will work but there are not that many that I know of.

Last edited:
I know this has been asked a hundred times, I have searched the threads and see the questions, but could not find any answers. I was wondering if anything new has developed?

I have a need to shoot some video and send it to Facebook Live Business Page.

How good and stable does your video have to be? The Breeze has live feed to Facebook built into the Breeze Cam app. $150 at Wally Mart and the quality would probably be better than the feed from the ST16.

How good and stable does your video have to be? The Breeze has live feed to Facebook built into the Breeze Cam app. $150 at Wally Mart and the quality would probably be better than the feed from the ST16.

I have a Breeze, I guess that would work in a bind. Without the 3 axes gimbal wouldn't look as nice, but might have to settle for that if no other options available. You know I have a reputation to uphold!!! Got to have quality.

I have a Breeze, I guess that would work in a bind. Without the 3 axes gimbal wouldn't look as nice, but might have to settle for that if no other options available. You know I have a reputation to uphold!!! Got to have quality.

I understand, the gimbals would give a much steadier shot. The lack of a gimbal on the Breeze and the limited range are its biggest drawbacks. Both methods would be displaying video in 720p. With more businesses doing live feeds on social media, I’m surprised Yuneec hasn’t included that option with the higher end products.

Hi,

it could be done with the H520 because it allows binding of secondary devices like smartphones or tablets. So, you have the same range like the remote itself. However, this is only available for the H520 at the moment and I can't find a suitable way to port this to the H480 or Q500. The ST16 itself is not capable to stream the feed to Facebook because it has no second network capability like mobile or bluetooth. The only possibility I see at the moment to add this feature to the ST16: connect the remote to the phone via USB tethering. Any Android developers out there to accompany me?

The K1 is HDMI out only. I used to own one and here at the specs form Nvidia:

INTERFACES Mini-HDMI with HDCP 1.4 output, Micro-USB 2.0, MicroSD slot
3.5 mm stereo headphone jack with microphone support

The K1 is HDMI out only. I used to own one and here at the specs form Nvidia:

INTERFACES Mini-HDMI with HDCP 1.4 output, Micro-USB 2.0, MicroSD slot
3.5 mm stereo headphone jack with microphone support

My bad. Was positive it had HDMI in too, guess not

Last edited:
After doing some research for live streaming I've come to decide to pick this up. The Epiphan Webcaster X2. For $300 it will stream to either Facebook or YouTube not at the same time. And it can also have up to two cameras one fed through the HDMI (or from the ST-16) and one webcam through the USB.

Found PhotoJoseph's video really helpful.

After doing some research for live streaming I've come to decide to pick this up. The Epiphan Webcaster X2. For $300 it will stream to either Facebook or YouTube not at the same time. And it can also have up to two cameras one fed through the HDMI (or from the ST-16) and one webcam through the USB.

Found PhotoJoseph's video really helpful.

Hi All,
I am wondering did anyone manage to get the st-16 hdmi to display on a Webcaster x2. I have purchased the device and the x2 just keeps telling me no signal. Not good after buying it, I hope there is a solution.

Thanks.

Refer to pages 58 & 59 in the attached User Manual on setting up the HDMI output.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 3
Refer to pages 58 & 59 in the attached User Manual on setting up the HDMI output.

Thank you for the help,

I have tried all these settings already. When I connect the st16 into the hdmi in of the Webcaster the menus in the st16 hdmi menu stay greeted out and reporting that hdmi is diconnected. Yet if I disconnect the Webcaster and put the hdmi straight into a monitor the menu comes useable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval