Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h new experience

Reaction score
Let me tell you about a new experience when I switched locations 12 miles away from my home.
I fired up my typhoon H everything charged, and I noticed it was taking longer than usual to acquire satellites. But first was my calibration warning.
I pressed the back button and the warning went away. I waited a good 10 minutes and it would not acquire satellites. So I then decided to do the compass calibration.
Boom.
t acquired satellites immediately I was ready .
My st16 said ready.
Lesson learned when you go to a new location if you get a warning for calibration do it immediately.
Worked for me

Keith Kuhn

Reactions: h1pst3r88
I had a similar experience I moved flight locations a good 15 to 20 miles away from where I normally fly and upon the turn on the compass calibration warning appeared it took me a good 3 to 4 times to get it calibrated. I believe this was not due to the move to a different location but the large metal objects that were close to me and it threw the compass off causing calibration warnings and errors. As soon an I moved away from the large metal object calibration was successful. I have flown the H in different locations without compass calibration with no issues.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan