Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H now available at Costco

DB1

Reaction score
You can now buy a Typhoon H or a Breeze at Costco stores or online if you have a Costco account. Pretty good pricing too. Though I got slightly better pricing on Amazon (Prime) around Black Friday and Christmas You need to be a Costco member to see pricing or purchase online or in store - my local Costco has them in the store.. If you are not a Costco member you can at least go into a Costco to check out the price by just saying you want to buy some booze which by state law in Michigan (at least) gives you the right but you must also be 21. Costco also sold the DJI Phantom around Christmas.

One year warranty (same as mine is from Amazon). Usually Costco requires manufacturers to give a 2 year parts and labor warranty on everything but drones are obviously an exception. For Laptops (at least) you can buy an extended warranty that covers dropping it or spilling something on it - but again I doubt this will be available for drones. Imagine crashing your drone into a lake and returning it.

Might be the same 90 day return policy 'for any reason' as PCs and electronics (TVs etc) - but I doubt it. If it does I wonder if you buy it and crash it - can you return it within the 90 day 'electronic' or PC replacement period? LOL

I would call Costco to get full details on Warranty and returns.

Pro with RealSense backpack etc. package around $1500
Costco Wholesale

Standard package around $980
Costco Wholesale

Breeze package around $380
Costco Wholesale

Search Results: yuneec

I see they are still suggesting a flight time of up to 25 minutes. In your dreams.

Costco?:rolleyes:
A couple months ago, I ran a 20' Hover test on 3 configurations, all in Angle Mode, GPS on, OA off, and going from 16.8 volts to 14.3 volts at touchdown. Identical outdoor conditions, light breeze.

Results: (1) RealSense TH w/ camera (RS and cam off) 16 minutes
(2) Standard TH w/ camera (cam off) 18 minutes
(3) Standard TH no camera mounted 25 minutes
I was surprised the cam weight made that much difference, but there you go...:D
Fair enough, it is possible to fly a H for 25 minutes to first warning level, but without a payload. But for anything like normal flying with a camera attached, you are never going to get 25 minutes...no where near, not even to the second warning. Best I've done (on a new battery) is 18 minutes landing at the second warning, so the best I can expect on a 'bedded in' battery is 20 minutes at the second warning: Something I'll never know for sure 'cos I'll never take a battery down to second warning ever again.

Usually Costco requires manufacturers to give a 2 year parts and labor warranty on everything but drones are obviously an exception. For Laptops (at least) you can buy an extended warranty that covers dropping it or spilling something on it - but again I doubt this will be available for drones.

Technically, incorrect. Costco doesn't "require" any such thing from manufacturers. The initial additional warranty period is not covered directly by the manufacturer, but by Costco. On top of that, if you use certain cards (such as the former Costco AmEx, now Costco Anywhere Visa), an additional year was added. My laptop, as well as my 32" HDTV (the bigger one was purchased through Best Buy), were each covered by 3-year warranties, due to all three of the above.

You can now buy a Typhoon H or a Breeze at Costco stores or online if you have a Costco account. Pretty good pricing too. Though I got slightly better pricing on Amazon (Prime) around Black Friday and Christmas You need to be a Costco member to see pricing or purchase online or in store - my local Costco has them in the store.. If you are not a Costco member you can at least go into a Costco to check out the price by just saying you want to buy some booze which by state law in Michigan (at least) gives you the right but you must also be 21. Costco also sold the DJI Phantom around Christmas.

One year warranty (same as mine is from Amazon). Usually Costco requires manufacturers to give a 2 year parts and labor warranty on everything but drones are obviously an exception. For Laptops (at least) you can buy an extended warranty that covers dropping it or spilling something on it - but again I doubt this will be available for drones. Imagine crashing your drone into a lake and returning it.

Might be the same 90 day return policy 'for any reason' as PCs and electronics (TVs etc) - but I doubt it. If it does I wonder if you buy it and crash it - can you return it within the 90 day 'electronic' or PC replacement period? LOL

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale

Knowing the typical Costco customer this will result in more crashed and returned Typhoons than imaginable! The lack of a comprehensive users manual for our Typhoons coupled with Costco's over generious return policy could result in a customer service nightmare for Yuneec.

I bought my pro package from them. With the the RealSense, the FPV goggles, the wizzard, backpack, etc, i thought it was a good deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz