Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h panorama mode question

Reaction score
If I use the 8 shot panorama mode, will "stiching" be automatic or will I need special software to do this in post-processing?

There is a lot of reading material about that on here. If you go to the upper right corner, there is a mid grey color search icon ( magnifier ). Put in the key words you want to search and a pile will come up. It will be faster for you to do the search than wait for a reply. I only say to get in the habit of the search as you can be very specific with what you are looking for, and it is a great tool for finding hidden tricks and tips on here.

I have seen several posts which indicate that Microsoft ICE works well and it's free.
Thanks. I'll try it. Meantime, just broke two props trying to land in a narrow space in my backyard between my pool and barbecue. Not as stable as flying my Phantom 4 or mavic Pro. Still acquiring the "touch".

Thanks. I'll try it. Meantime, just broke two props trying to land in a narrow space in my backyard between my pool and barbecue. Not as stable as flying my Phantom 4 or mavic Pro. Still acquiring the "touch".
It should be just as stable although the feel may be different. I can make pinpoint landings with no problem. I have to land in places like this on a regular basis.

That's because those are toys, and a big boy drone lands where and when it wants. ;)

That's because those are toys, and a big boy drone lands where and when it wants. ;)
I think there is some truth to that. But more likely is adjusting to a larger bird. My depth perception isn't that great either. All in due time. But I do notice that it does seem to drift a little when I use the right stick and let It go.

I think there is some truth to that. But more likely is adjusting to a larger bird. My depth perception isn't that great either. All in due time. But I do notice that it does seem to drift a little when I use the right stick and let It go.
Yes it's pretty big. I crashed mine into my building on my 4th flight. And how do you crash into a building?.....showing off.

Reactions: Jester
Yes it's pretty big. I crashed mine into my building on my 4th flight. And how do you crash into a building?.....showing off.
Well if you're squinting to look at that screen, of course you're not going to notice the building move... :rolleyes:

If you have a problem with drift there could be a couple of things to try. First redo the accelerometer cal on a level surface. Once you turn on the H don't touch it until it's fully booted. Second, check the ST16 sticks with the Hardware monitor to make sure they travel full scale and return to zero on the bar graph. If the bar graph still shows any output at center stick let us know and we'll link you to the calibration procedure.

Curious if you are still experiencing drift when using the right stick. If so, please make a new post so we can discuss it under an appropriate heading.

I have seen several posts which indicate that Microsoft ICE works well and it's free.

I just downloaded the MS ICE program yesterday and gave it a try just with the "H" sitting on my dining room table. I took the pictures in Panoramic mode, then copied them to my computer and made my first Panoramic Picture. I didn't find any instructions, but just started with STEP ONE and continued and got a finished result. Now I'm anxious to go outside and put the "H" up in the air and do it again! It's pretty cool!

Has anybody have a video or an image to show where panorama mode is in Typhoon H? Can I see it without powering a drone and with CGO3+ disconnected?

I have had a H520 before so I am not so familiar with Typhoon H flight control software. The batteries I got my Typhoon with arrived swollen and I have had to order new ones today. However until they come I can only explore what I have on my St16.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Use the batteries from your H520 if you wish. They will work fine but be sure to land when the voltage reads 15.2.

The controller, H and camera much be connected to access the camera function menu. Press the Gear icon on the lower right hand side of the screen to access the camera menu.

Reactions: Gurrago and Wingman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval