Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus for sale defective controller

Reaction score
I have a Typhoon H Plus, complete but the controller is defective. It comes with two C23 cameras both brand New. Extra props, two batteries, two battery chargers, lens filters, extra small parts. Landing leg complete. Drone has less than 20 minutes on it blew out My retina hard to fly with one eye. The controller and drone sat in a climate controlled non smoking environment. I'm urgently selling it because I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease and early on dementia. On top of that my wife had a car accident. When it rains it pours. I'm looking to get $725 for everything. Shipping would be a flat $70.
Please let me know. And I know this is posted in the wrong place of someone could either move it to classified or guide to me to do it. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I I'm a little technically challenged. I wanted to post in classified but couldn't find how.
I have a Typhoon H Plus, complete but the controller is defective. It comes with two C23 cameras both brand New. Extra props, two batteries, two battery chargers, lens filters, extra small parts. Landing leg complete. Drone has less than 20 minutes on it blew out My retina hard to fly with one eye. The controller and drone sat in a climate controlled non smoking environment. I'm urgently selling it because I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease and early on dementia. On top of that my wife had a car accident. When it rains it pours. I'm looking to get $725 for everything. Shipping would be a flat $70.
Please let me know. And I know this is posted in the wrong place of someone could either move it to classified or guide to me to do it. Thanks
Truly sorry for your hard times. God bless you and yours. Peace,KC

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Douglas127