Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All SOLD

All accessories are either new (opened box, never used) or in as new condition. All batteries and charger came direct from Yuneec. Batteries have less than 10 charge cycles each, and we’re always cycled/stored using the balance charger listed below. Prices shown below are their respective price when purchased new. Will sell for 70% of new retail plus actual shipping to your destination (no international sales please). Will accept PayPal if using friends and family as your payment option. Additional pics available upon request (everything currently boxed for shipping at this time). Any questions, please shoot me a PM, and thanks for looking.

Transmitter Tray (Custom Built Carbon Fiber Transmitter Tray with Heavy Duty Suspension Neck Strap - See Ty Pilot)

4Hawks Range Extender Antenna

2 Batteries

DY5 Balance Charger

Extra Set of Props

Extra Transmitter Battery

Bright Orange Skin (this fits the TH and THP)

Jeff

LRG_DSC00081.jpgLRG__DSC0069 2.JPGLRG__DSC0052 2.jpgLRG__DSC0054 2.jpgLRG__DSC0055 2.JPGLRG__DSC0064 2.JPGLRG__DSC0063 2.JPGLRG__DSC0066 2.JPGLRG__DSC0044 2.JPG

Last edited:
Typhoon H Plus as it came from Yuneec with extras. Never been crashed or damaged in any way. Haven’t been flying this much and it’s time to let it go. It’s a great machine. Very stable and graceful when flying. Most all of this was purchased direct from Yuneec with the exception being the Transmitter Tray, 4 Hawks and the Skin. Extra batteries all came direct from Yuneec. I'm a casual flyer and never flew beyond my experience level. Not one to take chances especially as I've gotten older. Comes from a smoke free home. Will show minimal signs of use with a bit of dust and a fingerprint or 2 here and there. I'd estimate 2-2.5 hours total flight time, if that. This is 99% of new with the bonus of needed extras that make this a complete and competent package for anyone looking at the H Plus. This TH+ has never shown signs of gimbal shake (to the best of my knowledge). Items in boxes are in like new condition.

Includes –

Typhoon H Plus w/C23 Camera and all accessories as it came from Yuneec (cables, charger, plugs, ect...)
ST16S Transmitter w/Shade and Original Neck Strap
Transmitter Tray (see Ty Pilot)
4 Hawks Antenna
4 Batteries (not 6, boxes are empty. 2 Original and 2 Extras)
DY5 Charger
Extra Set of Props
Bright Orange Skin (not installed)
64GB Sandisk Storage Card (not pictured)

Asking $2100 shipped and insurance in the CONUS. This is a $2850 value and I'm probably forgetting something. PayPal fees will also need to be added unless using the friends and family option in PayPal. Typhoon, Backpack and its accessories with be shipped in its original box as supplied by Yuneec. Shoot me a PM with any direct questions and or picture requests if I missed something. Thanks for looking.

Jeff

View attachment 12455View attachment 12440View attachment 12441View attachment 12442View attachment 12443View attachment 12444View attachment 12445View attachment 12446View attachment 12447
Hi Jeff cant ask why you sold

I bought a factory refurb w RealSence and 1 yr factory warantee, 2 batts, 10 props and 3 antenna transmitter and backpack for less than $900. FYI. Good luck

Don

I bought a factory refurb w RealSence and 1 yr factory warantee, 2 batts, 10 props and 3 antenna transmitter and backpack for less than $900. FYI. Good luck

Don

A TH Plus for that price?

I can believe a TH Pro at that price point.

Nobody's talking Pro here, its a TH+ like his. They only had a few, and they're long gone.

Don
Wow! Great deal catching that.

Very happy for you. Wish I had been lucky enough to catch one.

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

I got my pro via walmart.com. the backpack and all the goodies new was 1700 and i had it in 4 days

If you read carefully what the OP is selling, there is a lot more than what you get in the bundle from Yuneec. First of all he is selling his Typhoon H PLUS (currently 1,899.00 US), not the Pro - and; the standard H Plus does NOT come with:

Carbon Fiber Transmitter Tray
4 Hawks Antenna Range extender
4 Batteries
Yuneec DY5 Balance Charger
Extra Set of Props
64GB Sandisk Storage Card

Typhoon H Plus as it came from Yuneec with extras. Never been crashed or damaged in any way. Haven’t been flying this much and it’s time to let it go. It’s a great machine. Very stable and graceful when flying. Most all of this was purchased direct from Yuneec with the exception being the Transmitter Tray, 4 Hawks and the Skin. Extra batteries all came direct from Yuneec. I'm a casual flyer and never flew beyond my experience level. Not one to take chances especially as I've gotten older. Comes from a smoke free home. Will show minimal signs of use with a bit of dust and a fingerprint or 2 here and there. I'd estimate 2-2.5 hours total flight time, if that. This is 99% of new with the bonus of needed extras that make this a complete and competent package for anyone looking at the H Plus. This TH+ has never shown signs of gimbal shake (to the best of my knowledge). Items in boxes are in like new condition.

Includes –

Typhoon H Plus w/C23 Camera and all accessories as it came from Yuneec (cables, charger, plugs, ect...)
ST16S Transmitter w/Shade and Original Neck Strap
Transmitter Tray (see Ty Pilot)
4 Hawks Antenna
4 Batteries (not 6, boxes are empty. 2 Original and 2 Extras)
DY5 Charger
Extra Set of Props
64GB Sandisk Storage Card (not pictured)

Asking $2100 shipped and insurance in the CONUS. This is a $2850 value and I'm probably forgetting something. PayPal fees will also need to be added unless using the friends and family option in PayPal. Typhoon, Backpack and its accessories with be shipped in its original box as supplied by Yuneec. Shoot me a PM with any direct questions and or picture requests if I missed something. Thanks for looking.

Jeff

View attachment 12455View attachment 12440View attachment 12441View attachment 12442View attachment 12443View attachment 12444View attachment 12445View attachment 12446View attachment 12447

If you’re interested, please make an offer. Everything’s negotiable :cool: This is on eBay also.

Willing to entertain offers for the TH Plus without the included accessories. The prices for these accessories are below showing the cost new without shipping. The buyer of the TH Plus will have first option for any and or all of these items prior to anything being sold first.

Extras Include -

Transmitter Tray (Custom Built Carbon Fiber Transmitter Tray with Heavy Duty Suspension Neck Strap - See Ty Pilot) - New $129.95
4Hawks Range Extender Antenna - New $129.00 (price includes international shipping cost)
4 Batteries (not 6, boxes are empty. 2 Original and 2 Extras) - New $179.99 each x2
DY5 Balance Charger - New $139.99
Extra Set of Props - New $39.99
Extra Transmitter Battery - New $139.99 (not listed on Yuneec's website)
Bright Orange Skin (not installed) - New $44
64GB Sandisk Storage Card (not pictured) - New $25

Open to offers. This is a $2850 value and I'm probably forgetting something. Typhoon, Backpack and its accessories with be shipped in its original box as supplied by Yuneec. Shoot me a PM with any direct questions and or picture requests if I missed something. Thanks for looking.

Jeff

Interested in any types of trades? I have an Evolve Bamboo GTX electric skateboard in mint condition $1800 current price on these and I've added $300.00 worth of super soft over sized road wheels to it. This board with these wheels does around 30mph and is super easy on the feet and knees. I'm only looking to get rid of it as I suffered a heart attack 2 weeks after purchasing it, and really haven the energy as of late to get out and use it. I do however have the time and energy to sit in a lawn chair and pilot my drones. If youd like photos I can supply them It really is in mint condition. Not a scratch on it.

This is also on EBay and reflects the TH Plus without the extras. Please put the listing number 173650111688 in the search field and it should bring up the ad. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Where did you get the orange skin

On eBay. There was and may still be a seller from the Netherlands. There were different colors available at the time but wanted something with high visibility. I really wanted red, but it’s not as visible as one might think, once there’s no sun shining on it. My second choice was neon yellow.

$1550 plus shipping for the TH Plus without the additional accessories. The prices for these accessories are listed below showing the cost when new. All accessories shown/listed that did not come originally with the TH Plus, are not included at the this price. Sandisk Extreme 64GB Micro SD Card included. Will entertain offers if interested in all.

This is also on EBay and reflects the TH Plus without the extras. Please put the listing number 173650111688 in the search field and it should bring up the ad. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Extras -

Transmitter Tray (Custom Built Carbon Fiber Transmitter Tray with Heavy Duty Suspension Neck Strap - See Ty Pilot) - New $129.95
4Hawks Range Extender Antenna - New $129.00 (price includes international shipping cost)
4 Batteries (not 6, boxes are empty. 2 Original and 2 Extras) - New $179.99 each x2

Jeff

$1550 plus shipping for the TH Plus without the additional accessories. The prices for these accessories are listed below showing the cost when new. All accessories shown/listed that did not come originally with the TH Plus, are not included at the this price. Sandisk Extreme 64GB Micro SD Card included. Will entertain offers if interested in all.

Extras -

Jeff

jeff I would love to get your plus how does 14 sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio