Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus with 1 In. Camera Sensor June 12 Europe Release

Reaction score
TYPHOON H PLUS:

The H Plus & C23 will be launched in Europe on the 12th of June...

You get x2 HV LiPos with the non-IRS version and with the IRS version they also include a backpack. They will supply a neck strap with both but no comments on a Wizard or compatibility.

It will be some weeks (probably 6-9) after launch before the C23 version that is compatible with the H480 is made available as a stand-alone purchase.

For those whom were not entirely satisfied by the IRS's performance on the old H; the new Gen II IRS promises greater functionality.

Above info is from Yuneec Euro Distributors

Reactions: rdonson
Better RealSense performance and perhaps more functions would be quite welcome.

I'm looking forward to the H+ to see what the first impressions are. I'm also hoping Yuneec EU will have some good videos available at the release.

My hope is that they can make it as reliable as the Q500. Well I can always "hope", right? Eliminate or at least minimize greatly the fly aways!

Although I am from Europe and tried to save some money for the new-born I do not expect the H+ to be revealed at that time. Nor the C-23 cam for H480.

Would be delighted to hear what the new firmware for Real Sense is about and when it will be available for H-480.

;)

Until I see they have actually improved Real Sense I would not buy the H plus with that "extra"...ver. 1 of Real Sense was a real disappointment other than if I needed to add weight or drain the battery faster. I took it off almost immediately after it resulted in unsmooth video.

Reactions: DronePastor
The H+ and the H Pro are two different beasts.

The H Pro has RealSense V 1 and the H+ is the new bird which sports the next iteration of RealSense.

I tend to agree with Mickeyboo. For the majority there’s little to be gained buying RealSense unless you’re looking to have a heavier aircraft that flies slower, increases load on and slows down the FC’s data processing, and drains the battery faster.

Most that buy RS are rarely in a position or intend to fly in an environment that would benefit from it, even if it worked perfectly. Lacking optical sensors for every side of the aircraft and separation distance user programming it would not be able to.

My use of RealSense on the H only showed the signs of slowness of the aircraft and some additional load on the battery WHEN in Smart Mode. Otherwise I didn’t see any real differences to my other H.

What the new version holds is unknown at this point.

Note original pos
I tend to agree with Mickeyboo. For the majority there’s little to be gained buying RealSense unless you’re looking to have a heavier aircraft that flies slower, increases load on and slows down the FC’s data processing, and drains the battery faster.

Most that buy RS are rarely in a position or intend to fly in an environment that would benefit from it, even if it worked perfectly. Lacking optical sensors for every side of the aircraft and separation distance user programming it would not be able to.
Better said than I, Plus 1

Don’t lose sight of the fact that Yuneec implemented RS after Intel bought $50M of Yuneec.

Any idea when the C23 might come to the US? Has yuneec done releases at seperate times between countries before?

If it read my mind, it would forget what it was doing and crash into the fridge, getting a snack... :oops:

Reactions: DronePastor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece