Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus with GCO3+ Camera

Reaction score
Hello. Last week I bought a Yuneec Typhoon plus without a camera. This week I bought a almost new GCO3+. I connected to the drone, the connector is the same, the camera stabilises as soon as I turn the drone on. But I can't get it to turn around or up and down from de controller. The wifi connects, I can see the camera on my display, but I can't control it in any way.
Was this adressed before? Is there any compatibility issue between the drone and the camera? Thank you!

Hi Angelo,
The cgo3+ camera can only operate correctly on the Typhoon H 480 and it's derivatives. You will need the C23 camera for the H Plus. Is it a H plus or a H pro ???????? That you purchased. Two totally different operating systems, usually they won't even power up or hook up on wifi. Johnno Hennessy.

Reactions: Jimmie
It's a H Plus. I got a good deal with the cgo3+ and since the connector is the same, I thought it will work with it. Is there anything I can do to it, beides spending another grand on the C23?

Sorry, but that's it. If you want photos from the H plus you will have to buy the c23 or find a second hand one from a crashed plus. So it may not have been that cheap in the first place. Johnno Hennessy.

Well, I'm not happy with this, but i'm not surprised. That's on me, but still it's not a bad deal since I also got a fully functioning H920 equiped with CGO4 and the H Plus for 1000$. The CGO3+ with another drone controller and charging station was 300$.
Is there any electrical scheme for the gimball available?
Still thank you for enlightening me.

Hi Angelo,
I don't think an electrical scheme will help as they have different computer systems that are not interchangeable one is 1 6 bit processor and the other is 32bit what ever that means. I know that they are not interchangeable what so ever or hackable . Computers and I don't send each other Christmas cards so I am what they describe as a DINOSAUR when it comes to computer technology . Sorry that I can't be of any more help. Maybe put it in the H plus forum and you may get more help. Johnno Hennessy.
Sorry just saw that it is in the H plus section. So so better minds will come along.

Well, there is an up side to this. If that 920 is in fact a 920 Plus you obtain a 920+ gimbal adapter you can use the CGO-3+ on the 920+. Doing so really extends flight time and provides geo reference data the CGO-4 cannot provide. A quick way to determine if it’s a 920 or 920 Plus is the controller. If it came with an ST-24 it’s a 920. If it came with an ST-16 it’s a Plus.

You got a really great deal on the 920 either way, which more than offsets the CGO-3+.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my