Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h Pro firmare for NFZ release

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to get a firmware update for my there is wo Typhoon h Pro's, unfortunately I am 4.8 - 5.1 miles from a private grass airstrip and it stops flight depending on the signal location and where I place drone to start. I have two DJI units that allow daily 24 hour unlocks, but it is annoying and battery draining. I have authorization from Airstrip owner but was hoping to just get a release and firmware update to fly these Typhoon h Pro's before buying a H520. When I go on the site I get the release form and there is a check box for a 107 waiver. If I don't check that because I don't have one and doubt for a hobbyist I would get one, will I still get a firmware update to allow me to fly? I don't want to sign for the two Typhoon h Pro's when they get delivered if I won't get it. I certainly don't want to spend $6K on a H520 if I can't confirm and fly these Typhoons.

What country are in?
If here in the US, the discription of the airfield sounds like a class G, you should be able to fly with out NFZ.
@PVANDELFT
Unless that airfield is with in a class C?
Can you give us the location in which you are attempting to fly?

In the US, Northern Florida. I will find out what the Typhoon h will pickup, DJI Mapping show the site at edge of Class D which is odd, Private air strip but 20 million dollar homes on both sides.

In the US, Northern Florida. I will find out what the Typhoon h will pickup, DJI Mapping show the site at edge of Class D which is odd, Private air strip but 20 million dollar homes on both sides.
Depending who owns or is on the property, VIP or so, then there could be a NFZ in that area, but it may not be disclosed for obvious reason.
Example; Former President, High Ranking Official (HRO) with in the government.
I'm just guessing.
I'm sure you can't fly over the Bush ranch in Texas, it most likely a NFZ.

Your post is confusing. At first you say you have two TH Pro’s that are grounded by Yuneec NFZ, then near the end of the post you say you will not accept delivery for them if you can’t get an NFZ waiver from Yuneec.

I don’t know of any grass airstrips that are in Yuneec’s NFZ database unless they are within the NFZ of a towered airport.

Can you give the GPS position you are attempting to fly from?

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33