Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro with Realsense on preorder in UK

We paid $1300 for preoder. +$150 backpack +$109 battery. That makes realsense cost $941 and you get no wizard.

Forgot to point out the same vendor is saying this Typhoon H"Pro" model will ship to UK customers by mid-June.

We paid $1300 for preoder. +$150 backpack +$109 battery. That makes realsense cost $941 and you get no wizard.
I'm assuming you're in the US. Unfortunately for my British friends, we play significantly less than them. Not sure why.

For example, the MAP price on a standard H in the UK is 1100 quid where it's 1299 dollars. 1100p is about $1600 when $1299 is the going base rate for the H in the US so unfortunately (for Brits) it's not apples and oranges.

Don't know why we pay less here for things (and they pay redonculus VATS) but they also have universal health care so...

Either way, that $2500 price by comparing to the UK price, is not a valid method. If you want to get closer, take the percentage of the difference and multiply it and you'll have a better guess.

Word on the street is RealSense will cost 250-400.

If it works as advertised, it will be worth that price.

I'm assuming you're in the US. Unfortunately for my British friends, we play significantly less than them. Not sure why.

For example, the MAP price on a standard H in the UK is 1100 quid where it's 1299 dollars. 1100p is about $1600 when $1299 is the going base rate for the H in the US so unfortunately (for Brits) it's not apples and oranges.

Don't know why we pay less here for things (and they pay redonculus VATS) but they also have universal health care so...

Either way, that $2500 price by comparing to the UK price, is not a valid method. If you want to get closer, take the percentage of the difference and multiply it and you'll have a better guess.

Word on the street is RealSense will cost 250-400.

If it works as advertised, it will be worth that price.

An easier way to look at this is anything in US dollars basically take away the dollar sign and put a pounds sign in front of the same figure and you won't be far off,Apple is a classic for doing this.

Reactions: anthony h-ellary
so has any one in the uk seen one yet ... or have an update as to when?

so has any one in the uk seen one yet ... or have an update as to when?

I think it's official release was yesterday as it says on wheelspins website expected 14 Aug but still nothing and still pre order everywhere else.check here tho for some seriously low prices! normal H for £999 and the realsense version with backpack for £1375!

Yuneec: DronesForLess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval