Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Rapid Flashing Purple Light

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me what the rapid flashing purple light with rapid beeping means? After the controller connects to the Typhoon H, the purple light starts flashing rapidly and it beeps likewise, and the props can't be started. The troubleshooting card showing the light combinations don't have an explanation for this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Go to Page 22

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 41
It means your right stick is not returning to exactly zero. Check the sticks in Hardware Monitor to see if they are working properly. It's a good idea to "stir" the sticks rapidly before beginning a flight. This helps keep them clean.

Thanks for the replies. I flew it yesterday and made sure that I went through the start-up sequence slowly. I didn't start on heavy concrete with lots of reinforcing steel and was far enough from anything that I thought could remotely be a problem. I wanted to see if that might have been the problem before I tried a controller calibration or any other tinkering with a system that otherwise functioned correctly. Everything functioned perfectly before, during, and after the flight. Looking back on when I would experience the problem before, I'm thinking the reinforced concrete was interfering with the compass, sending the bird into a spasm on start-up. I'll get back to you later if it happens again.

It means your right stick is not returning to exactly zero. Check the sticks in Hardware Monitor to see if they are working properly. It's a good idea to "stir" the sticks rapidly before beginning a flight. This helps keep them clean.
Thanks.... You are right.... I had the same problem.. Notice the J4 stick not exactly zero... Stirring it really help!!!!! Hahahaha... Thanks again...

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval