Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H RS values

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a Typhoon H Real sense, never crashed or repaired.
It has the back pack, 3 batteries etc etc and I am wondering what its value is on the used market?

Any ideas chaps?

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi All,
It has the back pack, 3 batteries etc etc and I am wondering what its value is on the used market?

Any ideas chaps?
Dunno, Mc. You thinking of selling it?

I've not seen you post here for a while, though I coulda missed some of your posts?...you flying something else?

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
See what new packages are selling for... as used, a good target will be 60% of the current new price.

Reaction score
I watch a lot on eBay. Prices vary a lot, seen them go for.. £500 to £750. How do you want to sell it? If eBay or similar then you will lose a percentage on fees, it's what bidders are willing to pay on the day. Obviously you can try and sell on here, but I suspect most will want to pay by PayPal, there's always someone local to you who might pop up, you never know. If I was selling on eBay I would start at £650.
I find we overestimate our goods expecting to get a lot more and are shocked when they don't get anywhere near what we payed new. Good luck selling...

Reaction score
In all honesty guys I have lost interest, if I was to continue with the hobby at a later date I would use something a lot smaller and portable than the H.
It’s not been out of the bag for 6 months and I am getting tired of cycling batteries once a month as well.

Reaction score
Hi All,

Any ideas chaps?
@mcbutler I just sold one of my H480's w/ Realsense. Never crashed and well taken care of, 2 batteries, wand, extra set of props, neck strap, backpack etc. for $625 USD. (500.83 UK Pound) More than a fair price.

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
@mcbutler I just sold one of my H480's w/ Realsense. Never crashed and well taken care of, 2 batteries, wand, extra set of props, neck strap, backpack etc. for $625 USD. (500.83 UK Pound) More than a fair price.
Around £500 sounds about right to me. Sticking out for a bit more (which you probably would get if you find the right punter) is probably possible but it may take a bit longer to sell. So, @mcbutler , if you don't want it to be hanging around for too long £500 ish is prolly a good target to be looking for.

I, personally, wouldn't buy a second hand drone unless it was dirt cheap and second hand batteries would have to be essentially given to me for me to entertain them. Likewise, I'm wary of selling a second hand drone. I currently have a P2V that is surplice to my requirements. I retired it in around August or September 2016 and it sat on a shelf until July 2019 when I brought it out to test fly (I had a commercial job on that ran the risk of a bird strike so I thought a drone that I was prepared to loose would be ideal). It flew well and recorded video OK but the video downlink had stopped working. If I was going to sell it I would have been better off selling it back in 2016 when the video downlink was still working...but I didn't. So, if I were to sell it now, even though it flies just fine, it would have to go as a spare parts aircraft. Indeed, that's prolly the main reason I never sold it in the first place since many parts on it could have been used on my P2V+. But now I'm thinking of retiring my P2V+ so I prolly don't need it as a spares source any more.

Maybe I should sell that P2V. If I do it will be a spares jobby. I'll have to think about it.

Reactions: Georob998

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarchOye