Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with RealSense

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 13208

For Sale is my Yuneec Typhoon H with Real Sense. Bought used in January this year (don't think the previous owner flew it but can't confirm). No issues; no defects; in great condition, never crashed. Approximately less that 3 hours of total flight time. Reason for selling has nothing to do with the drone or the function. It's just a tad too much for me.

* Key Features
Intel RealSense Technology for autonomous flight and collision avoidance
Factory installed Intel RealSense R200 Camera
6-rotor hexacopter design
360-degree gimbal
CGO3+ camera shoots up-to 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills
Flight modes include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey
Android-based ST16 controller with large 7-inch integrated display
Quick disconnect props allow speedy removal from the motors
Each rotor arm quickly folds down from its flight position for easy and compact transportation
Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability
Ultrasonic proximity detection assists in avoiding large obstacles
Failsafe system allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail
Included Wizard controller for dual operator mode

Included in this package are:
* Drone w/ RealSense Technology
* 4 Batteries
* Wizard controller
* Extra propellers
* Carry Case
* ST16 Controller with Sun shield
* Charging station
* 12 V charger
* Latest firmware upgrade
* Technical Manual

Also included on the ST16 controller is the UAV toolbox application and a ST16 sticker kit that shows controller functions and operations

Asking $675

I prefer a local sale here in the Orange County/Los Angeles areas. I would be open for shipping but not sure what the additional costs would be for that. That would have to be discussed on a case by case basis

For Sale is my Yuneec Typhoon H with Real Sense. Bought used in January this year (don't think the previous owner flew it but can't confirm). No issues; no defects; in great condition, never crashed. Approximately less that 3 hours of total flight time. Reason for selling has nothing to do with the drone or the function. It's just a tad too much for me.

* Key Features
360-degree gimbal
Each rotor arm quickly folds down from its flight position for easy and compact transportation
Failsafe system allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail

* 4 Batteries
* Wizard controller
* Extra propellers
* Carry Case
* Charging station
* 12 V charger
* Technical Manual

Also included on the ST16 controller is the UAV toolbox application and a ST16 sticker kit that shows controller functions and operations

Asking $675

I prefer a local sale here in the Orange County/Los Angeles areas. I would be open for shipping but not sure what the additional costs would be for that. That would have to be discussed on a case by case basis
Hello, I'm interested. Could you answer me how well the drone hovers? Does it drift AT ALL? Or does it hover in one place?

Markus Rupp

hovers in place - and that was very helpful for us to while we learned how to fly the thing. before our first flight, I did the calibration (compass, camera & accelerometer) set up (as recommended by this forum).

Reactions: Jezzzero
hovers in place - and that was very helpful for us to while we learned how to fly the thing. before our first flight, I did the calibration (compass, camera & accelerometer) set up (as recommended by this forum).

Just saying hey, from one wingnut to another :cool:

Good Morning Wing126,

I have great interest in your Typhoon H, and since this would be an initial drone purchase for me, would you mind telling me the reason you purchased this aircraft. What types of flights were you interested in -- just flying for fun or being able to photograph and take video? What did you like most about this Typhoon H? You mentioned that it was a tad too much for you. What didn't you like?

By the way, I live over in Casa Grande, AZ, between Phoenix and Tucson, and would have you ship it over to me if we would come to a deal.

Thanks for your time and I will look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Steve Stegman
[email protected]

This drone has been sold. Moderator, you can delete the thread as necessary. Thanks.

Reactions: Jezzzero
A 'loss' not entirely true - looks like there are some good people on here selling other Hs that are comparable to mine and in the same price range. Keep looking, you'll find a good one on here.

* Key Features
360-degree gimbal

* 4 Batteries
* Wizard controller
* Extra propellers
* Carry Case
* Charging station
* 12 V charger
* Technical Manual

Asking $675

Have you sold it I would cover the shipping looking for it to use in after school program at h.s. for kids who's parents are in the military and deployed over seas. At end of program all kids get license FAA part 107 SUA/UMV and part 333
Repectfully THE CHIEF aka Bob Aronson USNR
by the way this is funded by a group of veterans privately

Have you sold it I would cover the shipping looking for it to use in after school program at h.s. for kids who's parents are in the military and deployed over seas. At end of program all kids get license FAA part 107 SUA/UMV and part 333
Repectfully THE CHIEF aka Bob Aronson USNR
by the way this is funded by a group of veterans privately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio