Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h

Although, I have to admit that on my Spektrum DX6 I sort of like being able to customize voice prompts for certain functions, like throttle hold, or flight modes. Assuming the St16 had them it might be nice when switching between Smart and Angle so if you bump one or forget to check you get the voice prompt without having to change your focus.

Reactions: Gurusonwheels
Although, I have to admit that on my Spektrum DX6 I sort of like being able to customize voice prompts for certain functions, like throttle hold, or flight modes. Assuming the St16 had them it might be nice when switching between Smart and Angle so if you bump one or forget to check you get the voice prompt without having to change your focus.

great idea . an audible alert for flight mode change would be a great addition . send your idea to yuneec !

I think the 520 (ST16s) does have some voice information. We'll learn more soon.

Does st16 talk to you with voice information?
No.
However, I do have an app that I use for my P2V+ that gives quite comprehensive voice information and I do find it useful in that I don't need to glance at my telemetry so often. At least for me, I'd have liked similar on the H.

I've always thought it would be useful to hear a sound for each of the low voltage warnings. Supposedly the ST16 will vibrate but I've never felt that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11