Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H3 video

22 Oct 2020. Discovering the wonder of Nature in the Torre Guaceto Nature Reserve in Puglia.

Pay special attention at minute 1:30

Hi Gianni. Wonderful video work. I'm impressed with the quality from the camera. We don't see much if any videos or even photos from the H3. If you don't mind me asking what settings have you used here, Auto/ manual? I am looking forward to seeing many more examples of your work from the H3.
Regards.
Mike

Gorgeous video! Beautifully flown and presented. I particularly liked seeing the birds flocking. I wonder if they are feeding or just having fun.
As far as I know they are Starlings. I see them here in Ireland on occasion in large flocks,a beautiful sight to behold.
Cheers.
Mike32245193263_1e55a8fb38_b.jpg

Reactions: Rubik
Hi Gianni. Wonderful video work. I'm impressed with the quality from the camera. We don't see much if any videos or even photos from the H3. If you don't mind me asking what settings have you used here, Auto/ manual? I am looking forward to seeing many more examples of your work from the H3.
Regards.
Mike
Hi Mike,
honestly I like this drone and I like the result. It was in manual mode and don’t remember exactly the setting at that time. You can see more picture and video on my website https://www.buonsante.it and you can also follow me on Instagram @giannibuonsante
Feel free to share the video if you like.
thanks,
Gianni

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval