Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H480 Upgrade and new C23 camera

Reaction score
Hi,

A good news from Yuneec,

Yuneec Europe and UK annonce that new C23 camera sell with Typhoon H Plus fit with old H480 copter !
At what price is the next question ? Some talk about US $ 900.00

Owners who decide to upgrade their Typhoon H will be rewarded with improved residual light performance and an increased dynamic range. The C23 for Typhoon H can be upgraded with standard ND filters by adding a small adapter ring.

C23 camera have features similar to the E90 camera for H520:

E90-360-rotation-e79d1a38.jpg

• 1” CMOS sensor
  • 20 megapixel photos
  • 4 K video resolution at 60 frames per second
  • Compatible with the Typhoon H480/ Typhoon H Plus and Typhoon H Plus with Intel® RealSense™
  • Endless 360° rotation for panoramic images
  • Complete control of the camera via the ST16 remote control
  • Digital video downlink in HD
Source and more infos:
YUNEEC C23 | 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Cilent1
899 euro's here in Holland, same price as a standard Typhoon H with remote, 1 battery and the basic cam.

That is an 'expected' price at introduction.
There are already offers for much cheaper buying/ordering.

When the first storm of sales is over the price will drop further.

That is an 'expected' price at introduction.
There are already offers for much cheaper buying/ordering.

When the first storm of sales is over the price will drop further.
In my opinion they are very late to bring this to the market. I understand that if they did they lost sales on the H520, but 2 years after the introduction of the H480 is a bit late. Waiting for the price drop to consider a purchase.

Seems Yuneec is not really afraid of loosing sales on a bigger model. The introduction of the 23 cam is expected around same time as the introduction of the H+.

Looking at my favorite H suppliers a new CGO3+ sells for $499-$549. If the C23 is as good as we expect it to be getting it for $899 doesn't seem like gouging if you consider that a new Typhoon H Plus will sell for $1799 when it's available.

$ 899....?
That is a lot better then 899 euro's.....: 731 euro's.

Cheapest I have seen up to now is 796 euro (give or take a few because of exchange rates).

You're right. 796 Euro = $975

At that price I'd have to give serious consideration to simply buying the TH Plus.

In all likelihood I'm going to wait a year at least on the TH Plus. I'd like to see a few firmware updates and real user reviews (not YouTube talking heads) before I plunk down that much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval