Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Hard Case

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can use the same hard case for both the H & H Plus? The only difference I can find is the wing span and motor size (dimensionally speaking). They look the same height when the arms are folded.

Thanks

Yes the aircraft are close enough to fit either molded case. The original molded foam inserts for the two aircraft are the same in most respects, yet are slightly different in one. Either airframe will fit nicely in either insert, however the camera/gimbal support is different to accommodate the different dimensions of the CGO3+ and the C23. Therefore the wrong insert will not properly support/or even allow the camera to fully seat. The problem is this mismatch obstruction is out of sight under the body so it is something that is not obvious until you try to force it closed.

Aftermarket cases would be trial and error depending how the the camera support area is cut or molded. If it is using open cell foam, you could easily make modifications to adequately support the camera/gimbal.

I got the GPC case for the Typhoon to use with my H+. I did have to cut the insert around the camera a bit and it otherwise fits perfectly.IMG_5189.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1