Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Q500 4k For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Typhoon Q500 4k that I am selling. Bought in December 2015. Cannot really say how many flights but I can tell you it has never been crashed or damaged. There is nothing wrong with it. I am just moving up to a bigger bird and I am going to sell this one. I will accept PayPal from a trusted source. I will ship for FREE to the Lower 48 states.

Comes with:

Hard Aluminum Case
(2) Sets of Props
CGO3 4k Camera
(2) GiFi 7500 Batteries
Polar Pro Filters with Case (ND4, ND8, ND16)
ST10+ Controller with Yuneec Neck Strap (a screen protector been on it since day one.)
Steady Grip with 1300 mAH LiPo Battery Modification
HiTec X1 Charger: X1 AC Plus Single Port AC/DC Charger | HITEC RCD USA
A CD packed with how to videos and links on the internet for Tips and Tricks.

All the Manuals and Cables.
Has the latest firmware install on the Bird and ST10+. Basically when you get it just calibrate the GPS, Charge it up and go fly. This is a clean unit kept in case at all times when transported.

$400

ASC_1295.jpg ASC_1297.jpg ASC_1298.jpg ASC_1299.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Looks VERY clean Steve... I am trying to convince my wife...
[emoji51]
... Here's my dilemna (quee dramatic sympathy violin music)... I am a volunteer at a christian mens recovery centre in Kansas, and i am literally being supported by my wife who worjs in disability, so is on a minimum wage... I had to sell all my cool toys last year (my q500±, galaxy tablet, imac... You get the idea) to get over here from Australia ...
Is this a dad enough story yet?.. I am super passionate about video editing and really miss my drone... Like crazy.... How much lower can you go?... I already know this is a very good deal... I take donations by the way [emoji1][emoji56]....

Of course. And that is a great price. Wish i had the coin... Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss