Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

U3 micro sdxh card

Reaction score
this is my first posting
Having trouble with U3 cards on my new H+ C23 camera it,s works fine with other cards (adata,samsung U1 ete) C23 has seen a U3 card but it,s unstable seeing U3 cards (samsung U30) I wonder if had the same trouble.

I'm not sure what the specs are for that card. However, a write speed of 90 MB/s is probably the best card to use with this camera. Don't confuse write and read speed. It is the write speed that is critical.

I'm not sure what the specs are for that card. However, a write speed of 90 MB/s is probably the best card to use with this camera. Don't confuse write and read speed. It is the write speed that is critical.
Steve
I mean samsung U3 not in my post a( U30) the write speed U3 is 90 MB/s which is n/a in my c23

What size are the cards?
Steve
Sorry should have gave more information 64GB exFAT C23 see the U1s no worriers but the 64GB exFAT U3s( I have more than one, 3 in fact) with all of them no go ( thay are all sansung U3 64GB exFAT) I don't think it's the samsung cards I've tested them for speed and capacity and there all lagit

Steve
Sorry should have gave more information 64GB exFAT C23 see the U1s no worriers but the 64GB exFAT U3s( I have more than one, 3 in fact) with all of them no go ( thay are all sansung U3 64GB exFAT) I don't think it's the samsung cards I've tested them for speed and capacity and there all lagit

It look like that people don't know what I'm talking about. the problem is all as above C23 camera can't read 64gb exFAT U3 micro card but in my typhoon H CGO3+ camera which read those U3 64GB micro cards, I thought it might be a software glich but look like on one else has come across this problem I did a factory reset download firmware and re-bine camera and transmitter but the C23 still not see the any U3 micro cards

It look like that people don't know what I'm talking about. the problem is all as above C23 camera can't read 64gb exFAT U3 micro card but in my typhoon H CGO3+ camera which read those U3 64GB micro cards, I thought it might be a software glich but look like on one else has come across this problem I did a factory reset download firmware and re-bine camera and transmitter but the C23 still not see the any U3 micro cards
an other thing with U1 cards still camera burst 3,5&7 to the controller you see the tranfer indecation but look in image files in the controller some of burst images are not there I don't know if that something that will help

I have 128gb in my CGO3+ for the H, and it works. The specs for the C23 camera say that it will work up to 128gb too, so suspect that there is a bad contact or or a sub standard SD card. Since it worked in another device my thought are the contacts are dirty. Have you tries a contact cleaner spray and inserted the card in and out a number of time in an attempt to clean the contacts? My first thought are to take it back and have it replaced if doesn't work.

@Fenwick what do you mean the C23 can’t read the card? The camera can’t “read” cards. It might recognize the cards but it can’t read a card.

Using the controller can you format the card?

This issue has been reported by @Mickeyboo in this thread

havent-updated-yet-but-major-issues

Some brands (including Samsung), are not being recognized. At some point if needed we should sticky a thread... with a listing of specific brand and model cards, that are in fact, compatible with the C23.

A 128gb Samsung works OK in H but may have some issue in H+ which would indicate either a software issue or hardware this needs Yuneec to do some through testing and tell us rather than trial and error.

A 128gb Samsung works OK in H but may have some issue in H+ which would indicate either a software issue or hardware this needs Yuneec to do some through testing and tell us rather than trial and error.

Don't hold your breath on that one... any trial and error process, will inevitably be done by users.

Card incompatibility across various devices is not uncommon. It would be nice if all manufacturers would provide lists of compatibility options but that’s bot likely to happen any time soon. Even if they did some upstart cut rate outfit would come out with a new brand and make the list obsolete.

I have created a new thread to the Plus Help subforum as a location where we can go to see what brands/models of cards do work with the C23... it can be stickied once we actually get some feedback and information.

Plus Compatible Cards

Reactions: Barton

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval