Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Pilot Simulator - Now Updated for H Plus and 520

Reaction score
requires up dating to be able to work with the new typhoon h plus and its controller, software does not bind with controller intermittent

Reactions: Rageahellic
Did the dealer who sold you the Plus, state that the UAV sim was compatible with the model you were purchasing? If so I would go through a refund process, as they gave you inaccurate information.

Reactions: Grumpy
Reading on Yuneec site, they say the program is compatible with ST16S, Maybe your version of software needs updating

Reading on Yuneec site, they say the program is compatible with ST16S, Maybe your version of software needs updating

@Sheepdog, please provide link to location on the Yuneec site, that states that compatibility...

Last edited:
Reactions: PatR
THANK YOU! I am the first to admit when I'm wrong... this is an unfortunate tendency of Yuneec to be less than clear in their updates. Like the recent 520 update, this will likely show up on the US download site within a week.

Reactions: Docdor
THANK YOU! I am the first to admit when I'm wrong... this is an unfortunate tendency of Yuneec to be less than clear in their updates. Like the recent 520 update, this will likely show up on the US download site within a week.

You were not in the wrong, just me being slow to reply. But as it happens, just got the email this morning.

I wonder if they included additional scenes, or if we are still stuck with that field in Germany.

and..... it's still Windows only....

No, I'm not going to install anything on my Mac so that I can buy Windows to run the simulator ;)

THis irritates me to no end. Especially given how popular Macs are in the photographic and video world. But it seems Yuneec is tied into the Android World and thus never the twain shall meet.

Reactions: Sheepdog
and..... it's still Windows only....

No, I'm not going to install anything on my Mac so that I can buy Windows to run the simulator ;)
Personaly, I would prefer to run linux, but the drivers for all the sections are not available.

I do not like windows, or ANDROID.
MORE android. google spyes on you far to much

As a few on here, I would prefer to run Linux, Unfortunately yuneec uses an android OS, so never would be compatible with Apple.

I was just on the Yuneec USA site. The sim description still says st10, st10+ and the H. Hopefully they update the US site. I am hoping to find another field to try.

Yes, this update only occurred earlier late last week. I expect the US site will be updated before the next shutdown... :(

This info is from Yuneec UK:

BIND TO TYPHOON H PLUS ST16S
STEP 1) Power on the ST16S.
STEP 2) Start the UAV Pilot Software and connect the USB adapter to your computer.
STEP 3) Tap the gear wheel icon on your ST16S to get to the settings. Select the WiFi icon and choose “Drone“.
STEP 4) Choose the tap “Remote Control” in the UAV Pilot software and connect the system to the Yuneec USB adapter.
STEP 5) Click the refresh symbol on the ST16S. Choose the USB adapter (SR24S_*).
STEP 6) Confirm the following pop up windows in the UAV Pilot software with „OK“.
STEP 7) Return to the home screen of your ST16S
STEP 8) You are ready for take off.

requires up dating to be able to work with the new typhoon h plus and its controller, software does not bind with controller intermittent
Just tried to install the UAV Pilot simulator with my ST16S H Plus and Controller. I used the latest software and instructions. It does not seem to bind to the USB transmitter even though it recognizes it. Can you explain what I need to do?

Just tried to install the UAV Pilot simulator with my ST16S H Plus and Controller. I used the latest software and instructions. It does not seem to bind to the USB transmitter even though it recognizes it. Can you explain what I need to do?
Hi all, i have been using the flight sim with the h plus for nearly a year now, no problem & without updates

I just found a 3.0 version on the EU site after DL the 2_30_1 version. The link above is 2_30_1_setup.exe The 3.0 would be a more current version ... I believe.TYPHONON H SIM 3.0.JPG

Last edited:
@jcommstudios the thing is, I have the identical file, with the same file size... dated 11/01/2016.

At the time, the update from the 2.0 version, was adding the H airframe as a model choice.

UAV-Pilot_Sim.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33