Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Pilot Software

Reaction score
I happily installed my new simulator software today & since I haven't actually flown the real H I'm glad that I can practice with this software. I purposely crashed a few times but this is fairly realistic & even allowed me to land with the gear up. The last video game I played was probably Frogger on my son's Atari 64 (he's now 43 y.o.) so I think the $40 I paid is a good investment. I'll hook my laptop up to my 4K TV for even a better experience.

I downloaded my s/w from the UK because of some comments in the forum about the US site. I tried to d/l something from Yuneec US the other day & my anti-virus stopped it twice and I use AVG & saw a comment that sometimes it displays a false positive.

The scenery I have is pretty much an open field surrounded by trees & the "Change Scenery" dropdown only gives me the current background. It's apparently some place in Germany & if possible I'd like to change things up now & then so does anyone know if other sceneries are available?

To my knowledge, no... one of the more valuable uses of this software is to use it to get used to flying without GPS enabled without risking the H itself. The video below shows the procedure at the 6 minute 27 second mark...

Reactions: PDX1953
To my knowledge, no... one of the more valuable uses of this software is to use it to get used to flying without GPS enabled without risking the H itself. The video below shows the procedure at the 6 minute 27 second mark...

I love the Einstein quote!

Thanks for the video - I'm certain I'll learn something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval