Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox

Reaction score
Do you have to start a UAV Toolbox mission from the ground at the takeoff point or can you start from a hover near the first waypoint?

Do you have to start a UAV Toolbox mission from the ground at the takeoff point or can you start from a hover near the first waypoint?

Jay,

In my experiences, I always take off manually, move somewhat close to the expected position of the first waypoint, then start the mission. I prefer to be the one in control of any take-offs and landings.

To answer your specific question, it is not necessary to be on the ground to start a mission.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Jay,

In my experiences, I always take off manually, move somewhat close to the expected position of the first waypoint, then start the mission. I prefer to be the one in control of any take-offs and landings.

To answer your specific question, it is not necessary to be on the ground to start a mission.

Hope this helps.

Jeff
So why am I obligated to set a takeoff point?

Ok I flew a mission this afternoon. Everything went well. Thanks to you guys, I had confidence that it would.
It seem exactly the same as regular CCC with the ability to preplan the mission.
Thank you for all the information. Without you guys, I would have put it in the air, pressed start and said hope this works.

Anytime! I'd post my video clips from the flight but it looks like this forum doesn't accept mp4s.

Anytime! I'd post my video clips from the flight but it looks like this forum doesn't accept mp4s.

Few actually do. We have to place them at a video specialty site and link to them. Some examples are YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Facebook pages, and others.

I previously flew arducopter and planned missions with "Mission Planner" using Google earth.
I really like Yuneec's procedure of setting way points on site.
I can work closer to obstacles. and get more precise camera angles.
Then the CCC flight makes the camera path perfectly smooth.
This video includes the whole process of site survey, way point setting, and CCC mission flight.

Very nice and practical demonstration of CCC. From the ease of planning, to the silky smooth execution of the mission, and the graceful results in the unedited video. Two thumbs up!

Reactions: CSI
thanks for that.
Are the heights set at the same time when you set your way point you fly to the position of the way point and the height you want the craft to be

i no this is regarding the uav toolbox and not the Manual version above but its nice to no how to do it before you use uav toolbox

i also have a question regarding the uav toolbox as i have done a test and saved but cant see it when i bring up the ccc

Last edited:
thanks for that.
Are the heights set at the same time when you set your way point you fly to the position of the way point and the height you want the craft to be

i no this is regarding the uav toolbox and not the Manual version above but its nice to no how to do it before you use uav toolbox

i also have a question regarding the uav toolbox as i have done a test and saved but cant see it when i bring up the ccc
You can set the height in each individual waypoint or set it for a selected group.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval