Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UltraX Batteries.

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
What happened to all the UltraX and Powerextra batteries for the Typhoon H? They disappeared from eBay and Amazon. They don't come up on a Google search. Only the Gifi show up.
Only place I could find them was at Carolina Drones.

ULTRAX 6300mah Battery for YUNEEC Typhoon H, H520

(EDIT) The battery is back in stock since this thread was posted.

ultrax-typhoon-h-6300mah-battery_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JasiekKuna
Hi Steve Carr,
I purchased 4 of them from Haydn Gerkin here in Australia and they are great so far. He may let you know where to get them. Johnno Hennessy.

Mrgs.. You always get what you pay for... even with H batteries.... ;)
Not sure really, £100 for Ultrax, €85 for Original, next day for Original, up-to 6 weeks for the third party, on eBay and a few dodgy stores in China, or Europe.

I picked up and UltraX on Amazon 2-weeks ago to try.....works as good as the original.....no xtra flight time....by alot less money :)

Here's a site I found a while back.
They seem to have different warehouses around the world.
Different ones seem to hold different stock.
I guess it depends on the demand in those locations.

I actually ordered a 2 pack of the Ultrax on eBay a couple of weeks ago and right before they arrived the actual auction listing changed to show a 2 pack of a totally different LiPo battery. I got worried but mine arrived just fine and they both have January 2019 manufacture dates.
That being said, I noticed they are no longer on eBay or Amazon when I looked after the listing I bought them on changed. Very strange.....

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
FYI, the first one I bought, cycled it once on the charger, charged it again and took it for a test flight, hovering, bit of flying, up and down, 15 minutes plus to first battery warning full throttle ascent, battery warning went away as soon as I let up throttle, landed normally. Took it home, put it on the charger, 3.78 VDC across the board, ordered a second.

The last two Yuneec batteries, one from a Fleabay seller, the other from Yuneec direct were 3 years old, and yield about 14 minutes after 5 cycles. Looks well built, sucks if they quit making them.

Good News Amazon has them available starting June 28th......I'm pre-ordering 2 now free shipping with prime :)

I bought the first one last year and it's still doing fine.

As long as those remain available H owners will have a power supply. It would be nice if Yuneec would announce their intent with continued battery supply.

Reactions: Rickster and biltno
I know GensTattu watches this forum. Perhaps they saw enough battery posts to start producing them again.

Reactions: KellyR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech