Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unable To Bind ST16S With CGO ET Camera

Reaction score
First CGO ET Camera I received was broken right out of the box, bent gimbal. Returned it and received a replacement last week. Installed it on the H520 today, ST16S see's it, asks for a password, I put in the "1234567890", and the ST16S says "Invalid Password". I've repeated 10 times with the same result. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? Is there a "Master Password" that the Tech's use to get around a forgotten password? Oh, I have no problem with my E90 camera.

First CGO ET Camera I received was broken right out of the box, bent gimbal. Returned it and received a replacement last week. Installed it on the H520 today, ST16S see's it, asks for a password, I put in the "1234567890", and the ST16S says "Invalid Password". I've repeated 10 times with the same result. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? Is there a "Master Password" that the Tech's use to get around a forgotten password? Oh, I have no problem with my E90 camera.

Try resetting the camera password using the same procedure as the E90. Tell us if you succeed or if the method is different.

Basic procedures with the H520 and cameras

Thanks for the above suggestion, but it was a no-go. I also tried the suggestion from Arruntus and that procedure didn't work either. Looks like its back to Yuneec again.

I recommend that you send an email to Yuneec explaining the problem, and that they tell you how to reset the camera. It will cost you less time and trouble.

Reactions: FasterPastor
I recommend that you send an email to Yuneec explaining the problem, and that they tell you how to reset the camera. It will cost you less time and trouble.
Thanks for the suggestion. I called Yuneec USA and they helped me troubleshoot the problem. Turns out that the WiFi address for the original CGO ET I received was still in the WiFi network list and was conflicting, preventing login with the new camera. Works great now! Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the suggestion. I called Yuneec USA and they helped me troubleshoot the problem. Turns out that the WiFi address for the original CGO ET I received was still in the WiFi network list and was conflicting, preventing login with the new camera. Works great now! Thanks for the help.

I'm glad you got it up and running :)

I didn't even think of that, the same thing happened to me. It is best to erase all stored wifi and start over :rolleyes:

Reactions: Haydn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis