Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unable to connect to aircraft

Reaction score
Can't get my controller (st16) to connect to my TH. It says it can't connect because WiFi failed. I go back into settings and connect my WiFi, but as soon as I get back to the main flight screen, it drops the wifi. Just an endless loop. I was hoping to be flying this thing but things went sour fast. Any help would be appreciated.

The WiFi settings is for when you use the ST16 as a tablet (checking mail, web browsing, accessing Google Maps etc.) -- that connection is automatically dropped when you enter Flight Mode so that the ST16 can establish a connection to the TH and camera.

If you don't see telemetry from the TH or a video feed from the CGO3+, re-bind the ST16 with the TH and camera using the following instructions:

Reactions: Kacy and Steve Carr
@THoff

Thanks for the help. Somewhere along the way I lost my way when I put the CGO-ET camera on. Following the video put me back on track. I had a problem with the forward tipping as I wasn't getting the orange light. However, she came around and all was fine. The camera looks like it is going to be a keeper. I need to test it out a little more but first impressions were good. Thanks again for the help.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss