Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Up there--in the sky--it's a ???

Looks like it. Especially since there are 2 520's. The one being filmed and the one filming. Just an opinion of course.

The E90 camera looks great. With that size sensor to make photogrammetry is ideal.

The price is something else, they are very expensive. True that come with the gimbal already integrated and can not be separated but that same makes the camera is only to be able to fly it with the drone. It can not be used for anything else. For that price you can buy a decent DSLR that you can use without flying.

Due to Yuneec's policy of setting prices I do not think we'll see them go down in quite some time.

There is little left to see it in action :)

Try buying or making a drone that will carry either a mirrorless or full frame DSLR for even equal the cost of a complete 520. You can't and have a decent 360* gimbal. Then you have to add for the DSLR and lens. Last off the shelf rig that even came close was the SteadiDrone Mavrik at $3800.00 without a camera, and it used a front mount gimbal with panning only available through yaw function.

Try buying or making a drone that will carry either a mirrorless or full frame DSLR for even equal the cost of a complete 520. You can't and have a decent 360* gimbal. Then you have to add for the DSLR and lens. Last off the shelf rig that even came close was the SteadiDrone Mavrik at $3800.00 without a camera, and it used a front mount gimbal with panning only available through yaw function.

I agree, I've mounted my own drones so far. Only in material it is much more expensive than buying the H520 and that without counting working hours. That's why I want to buy the H520 already assembled.

One good camera and a good gymbal can cost you more than the 1200€ that the E90 costs, no doubt. It would be very difficult to get them both to weigh only 350 grams, I think impossible for that money.

I was only taking into account that you buy a specific product that is mass produced and only valid for that. The market is much smaller and when you want to be competitive, on paper the characteristics are very good, the only way is to lower prices.

Wishing to view reviews and see how it performs :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval