Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updated Firmware

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have a H520. I have updated the firmware to the latest version of August 31. I also updated on my Macbook Pro computer, the version of the DataPilot Planer for Mac, from version 1.3.0 to 1.4.0.
Before modifying the firmware it could connect and transfer missions and telemetry from the laptop to the ST16S station and to the reverse, through the Remote Sync option.
Now, with the new firmware, I can not transfer data. The Data Pilot Planer detects the ST16S station but does not connect to it.
Does anyone know what can happen? I tried to recover the firmware before the modification but I do not get it. I have tried to recover version 1.3.0 of the DataPilot Desktop for Mac but I only find version 1.4.0. I do not know if it would be the solution.
Is it possible to load the previous firmware? And where to find it?

I have also seen that when putting the H520 in motion once the ST16S station has pulled the gimbal from the E90 camera, it does not position the camera in the direction of the dron's head. Before updating the firmware it was positioned correctly.

If someone has had the same problem or how to resolve it, I would appreciate your advice.

Very Thankful.

To downgrade Yuneec/gimbal/camera FW there is similar procedure to manual update (copy firmware file to root of SD card).
dropbox.com/ sh/ je4thwv0vl8yk7l/ AACKjoddjLCOxx50c4CZPT57a?dl=0

Same over here with the windows-version. The connect-button does nothing.

OK Now with the new version for camera CGOET version 0.2.10E from september 10 The bug is go away Yunnec make a new version 10 days after the last one in 3August 30..... it is funny......
there was a real problem now is finish you can take picture is ok .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval