Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Upgrade and login doesn't work from Breeze Cam (Android)

Reaction score
I have bought Breeze drone, downloaded the app, connected to the drone. But the firmware upgrade doesn’t work, login doesn’t work either. There is a “Network anomaly” error every time I try to login. When I go to About and click on “Upgrade firmware” then “Look for available upgrades” the spinner is spinning endlessly, sometimes “Network anomaly” message appears. My internet connection is good.
Is there any problem with servers?

First thing. I recommend NOT doing any upgrade if the Breeze is operating well without it. No real science behind that statement, other than the many, many problems that you can see on this forum that began as a failed update to something that did not really need an update. I can't remember if my Breeze did an auto update or not. If I had a choice, I know it didn't get one.

Other than that, does the phone WiFi connect to the Breeze at all?
Are you getting the "network anomaly" when connecting to the Breeze, or is it when you try to login to the update server?
Are you also using the blue tooth controller that came with some packages?

I bought this from US, but I'm from Europe, and my phone doesn't show me the wi-fi connection of the drone. I found that my phone doesn't support channels over 100, and the drone is on the channel 157. I upgraded by USB to a European uncompressed firmware and my phone is able to find and connect to the drone, it flies and operates. But I want to upgrade to the latest firmware, and also I don't have Live broadcast in this one.
"Network anomaly" is given in the app, when trying to login, though a few days ago I managed to log in, but not it doesn't work again. Also the firmware upgrade from the app can't find a firmware. It seems like servers doesn't work.
I have used the Bluetooth controller sucessfully.

... I upgraded by USB to a European uncompressed firmware and my phone is able to find and connect to the drone, it flies and operates. But I want to upgrade to the latest firmware, and also I don't have Live broadcast in this one. ...
Updating to the latest firmware (European version) will bring you back to square one because it will switch again to channels over 100. Latest european firmware operating in the lower band is V39 (F). There also is a (E) firmware that is superfast in connecting but I am not sure if it is in the lower or in the upper band. Live broadcast is only available in iPhones, this feature has nothing to do with the breeze's firmware it is in the app for the iPhone and missing in the android world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech