Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Venom needs sued...

Reaction score
Just relaying my continued dissatisfaction with Venom chargers which have been the bane of my drone flying since I bought my H480. I bought one of their chargers which never reliably worked, contacted them, and they sent me a "new" one which never reliably worked and didn't want their old one back. I have over $500 represented in their crappy products. They need sued out of existence in my opinion. I realize this is old news- again, I'm just refreshing my sentiment about this BS company.

Two successive failures seems unlikely.
What functions are not working?

What model of Venom charger and what problem are you having? You provide no basis for your claims.

I've heard of the 4 bay charger dedicated to the H giving people problems. What model do you have?

I had issues with the Venom Quad charger, would not charge or discharge properly. I gave it away.

Morning guys, I too have had two of these four bay chargers fail on me and cannot get Venom to respond to me.
They both have failed in the same way, the start of the issue is you have to wiggle each battery to get contact for either charging or storage functions and then they just refuse to acknowledge the battery at all, it promises a lot with four bays but unfortunately delivers very little.

Venom (def.)
"a poisonous substance secreted by animals such as snakes, spiders, and scorpions and typically injected into prey or aggressors by biting or stinging."

Hi Tec (possible def.) High [quality] Technology?
I guess that sums it up.

I use a
Tenergy TB6B
with a 4 port charging board, I built myself.
I never have had any issues.

Love my HTRC C240 duo charger (1 year strong and well worked) but for a variety of reasons I was looking to get another charger and perhaps try a different manufacturer. Top of my list was a Venom duel. So, clearly, I would like to hear more about these Venoms, good, bad or indifferent.

Otherwise, I'm gettin' me the upgraded HTRC T240 duo...why change from a good thing? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace