Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

VERY DISAPPOINTED NEW BREEZE PURCHASER

Reaction score
I purchased a Yuneec Breeze a while back from Bestbuy. I believe I payed $399 at the time. I returned it when I discovered it that it was a “Selphie drone” and hence when being used going away from the pilot, left became right and so on. Overall, I really liked the drone. But was disappointed in that aspect. I even bought a full replacement drone body (compete) just in case of the chance I might have a bad crash. I still have the body still sealed so if anyone wants a pristine Breeze body... [email protected]). I also have two DJI Phantom 2 (that sadly I only use for practicing flying now as they are no longer supported by DJI) , a DJI Mavic Pro, two Sky Viper toy drones and one DJI Spark.

After some thought I purchased a brand new Yuneec Breeze bundled with a controller at Walmart yesterday for only $150, INMO an unbelievable price for such a capable drone. I was thrilled all the way home until I got online only to discover that Yuneec has removed the software (Breeze Cam) from the App Store. WTH? Even ca manufacturers that discontinue a vehicle keep parts for 5 years to support customers who bought their product. Personally, I see this as a slap in the face to anyone who has ever purchased a product made by Yuneec and certainly shows their complete lack of support for and customer base they may have..Yes, I realize they now=have something called a “Mantis Q” obviously to place the Breeze but even so unless the mantis software for the iPhone supports the Breeze, which I can pretty much guarantee it doesnt, is spitting in the face of me and all of you as well. This is a cowardly, inxcusable way of treating customers largely because the products still being sold in stores and online so in effect they are still selling completely unsuasable drones I guess in hopes of the purchasers not returning them. They could at the very least continue making the software available until all units are sold.This makes Yuneec worse than Comcast if you can believe that, in my book at least. The Breeze is a **** good drone and at $15o with a controller is a GREAT purchase for anyone wanting a drone or experienced pilots like myself.

So what is the real story guys? Do i need to wait and see if they really do put the software back on the market or should I return this great drone and bet the Ryze Tello for $100? Calling Yuneec I fear wont really have any real effect.... pleas, comment and lets discuss this....

Thank you Michael Chesney. And dont forget, I have a brand new Breeze body unopened for you if you need a new body for your Breeze. Email me at the email address above for more information.

Did you bother reading the pinned posts instead of making a long rant? It was explained a few times over the weekend.
Also learn to use Google search first to know what your purchaseing So you know what the product is.
Breeze Cam has been deleted from Apple App Store!!! Edit: Will return soon!!!
No actualy I didn’t bother to check the pinned posts.’sorry that was a problem. And thanks, I did use google search about the Breeze but nothing about the app turned up. I assumed the app was still available.however, I did call Yuneec USA~this morning and was told that there was a problem with the app and it would reappear between 24 and 48 hours so armed with that information I will wait to return the product to see if the app does reappear on the App Store. I don’t need to be coached to learn the Google search, I know how to search already. But hey, thanks for the condescending reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: arfbn and Clintock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio