Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Editors

Reaction score
Hello H Pilots, now that I have learned to shoot video fairly well I am ready for a simple video editor. I don't need anything anything fancy just the basic tools. Something free. Any suggestions? What about GoPro studio? It may not work with an H camera video? Thanks

Hello H Pilots, now that I have learned to shoot video fairly well I am ready for a simple video editor. I don't need anything anything fancy just the basic tools. Something free. Any suggestions? What about GoPro studio? It may not work with an H camera video? Thanks

Im using Filmora. Inexpensive and fairly easy. The only problem is you better have a powerful rig with video over 2 mins of lenght...

What computer do you have? My cousin does his editing on a iPad and gets good results. I use Lightworks (which is a full non-linear editor) on PC (also for Mac), but it's a steep learning curve.

I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 14 to edit my 4k drone videos (see YouTube under Rubik3x). It's reasonably priced, powerful and pretty fast on my 6-year old i7 Dell. SIX years old! Yikes, it's getting to be time for an upgrade. Don't skimp on the video card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots