Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

video feed on Typhoon H PRO

Reaction score
I have the Typhoon H pro and I am not getting any video feed from my H. I have created a new model and renamed it. I then go thru binding process and can bind the drone. When I choose the camera (CGOS-PRO) and select it to bind it, it will not shown up in the bind screen to bind. The gimbal movement reacts properly but can not get a video feed. I have removed and reseated the gimbal on the H and went thru the binding process again with no results. Looking for any sugestions or input to help resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance.

Do you have a green flashing light on the front of the camera? (The light will be amber if you don't have an SD card installed.)

Camera LED.jpg

If you want to find the problem faster than swapping messages, you can use Attachment 31 (Typhoon H Binding Verification) in "Way To Fix Drones project". Make sure the ST16 is on, and start at Step 63. This process involves taking one step at a time, EXACTLY as written, and compare the results with the associated "Verify" step. When you reach a step that does not meet the verification, report the step number and what you saw back to this thread.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin