Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video files "Media_Data"

Reaction score
Hello,

My video files "Media_Data" which is recorded in 720p in the ST 16 are very jerky with lines that appear on the moving side of the camera ....
Do you also have this problem or should you aim at the side of the parameters ....?
The files from the SD card are nickels .....

720p in the ST 16 are very jerky with lines that appear on the moving side of the camera
The video recorded on the ST16 is for informational use in the event something happened with the H. They are of no value for any other use.

Why do people want to watch 4k and 1080 video on devices limited to 720P resolution?

Je ne veux pas regarder ma vidéo 4K en 720p .... !! Je me demandais juste s'il était normal que ce soit si saccadé ...

Je ne veux pas regarder ma vidéo 4K en 720p .... !! Je me demandais juste s'il était normal que ce soit si saccadé ...

Oui, ça l'est. La vidéo sur le St16 est transmise par la caméra à un très faible débit et les conditions atmosphériques peuvent provoquer des bégaiements et des calages de la vidéo pendant la transmission et c'est ce que vous obtenez.

Yes, it is. The video on the St16 is transmitted from the camera at a very low data rate and atmospheric conditions can cause the video to stutter and stall during transmitting and that is what you get.

Why do people want to watch 4k and 1080 video on devices limited to 720P resolution?

Looks like a rhetorical question to me. If I am working on something that cannot be repeated on a different day, I am actually glad that I can view the video on the st-16 to see if the shots were done correctly. Sorry but I won't bring a 4k tv or even a 4k laptop just for the sake to see every detail. I know what my camera is capable of and I don't need to re-check its quality on the field.

So I believe that is why people would want to watch high res video on a 720p screen.

But there have been many, many people that didn’t bother to check the video on the card, believing the ST-16 video was the finished product. Needless to say many became perplexed over the lack of video quality provided by the ST-16.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval