Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video From Arkansas Mountains

Very smooth flying and a great subject. I'm a bit surprised the colors are subdued for a CGO2. I think it would help if you increased the contrast which I think PD13 will do. Nice job.

Very smooth flying and a great subject. I'm a bit surprised the colors are subdued for a CGO2. I think it would help if you increased the contrast which I think PD13 will do. Nice job.

Thanks for the comments. I applied "Video Enhancement" in PD13 which helped a lot. I'll play around with some of the other edit options.

Thanks for the comments. I applied "Video Enhancement" in PD13 which helped a lot. I'll play around with some of the other edit options.
Good idea. I looked at your other videos on Youtube and the colors are rich which is typical for the CGO2. Perhaps it was affected by the cloudy day. I can't remember now the settings for that camera but I was thinking I used Natural for bright light and Gorgeous for cloudy days.

Nice! Some of that looks like East Texas:rolleyes:. Send in more.
I think Yuneec makes the Blades for Horizon Hobby. ?? You have a good machine and camera.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval