Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video in Tablet?

Reaction score
Could it be possible to disconnect the video from the controller and only use tablet for take videos/photos? One person fly and another get pictures and videos with android app in tablet.

You can have both, an additional tablet and the videodownlink to ST10. But keep in mind that the WiFi antenna of the tablet is not as good as the patch antenna inside the ST10.
You need the CGO app on your Android device. It must be able to use the 5GHz WiFi band. The app is available in play store.

br HE

Last edited:
You can have both, an additional tablet and the videodownlink to ST10. But keep in mind that the WiFi antenna of the tablet is not as good as the patch antenna inside the ST10.

You need the CGO app on your Android device. It must be able to use the 5GHz WiFi band. The app is available in play store.

br HE

Thank you for your comment!
Yes, I have tried to use the tablet with the CGO3 camera at home, and it succeeds very well. My idea is to reduce WIFI traffic if another receiver (ST10 + transmitter) gets somehow out of service?

I think this will not reduce the traffic. The mass of data are the packages from video strem. Those IP packages sent once went to both devices. A little bit handshaking and/or commands are less.
RTSP protocol is point to multi point. See here:
http://www.ijsrd.com/articles/IJSRDV3I40244.pdf

However, you can unbind the CGO3 cam from ST10.

br HE

Last edited:
I think this will not reduce the traffic. The mass of data are the packages from video strem. Those IP packages sent once went to both devices. A little bit handshaking and/or commands are less.
RTSP protocol is point to multi point. See here:
http://www.ijsrd.com/articles/IJSRDV3I40244.pdf

However, you can unbind the CGO3 cam from ST10.

br HE
Okay, thank you for this information. Some day i will try this .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis