Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video pauses since updating to V3 firmware

Reaction score
Updated my H pro to the V3 firmware shortly after it became available. Had some stability issues and random "failed to initialize camera" on some startups. Went through rebinding several times and calibrated the ST16 a couple of times as well as all of the H calibrations. Flew 3 batteries yesterday and it seemed very solid but still having an issue with stuttering or pauses in the video when playing it back from the card. Never notice any issues on the controller while flying, just when playing it back when I get home. I even copied the mp4 files to my local hard drive to eliminate the card from the play back and it still does it. Never had the issue prior to this update. I used my 32GB card and the original 16GB card with the same results (both U3). Formatted both in the camera first with no improvement. I was shooting 1920x1080 60 fps with image format in raw. Anyone else seeing this?

I've been happy with my H so far. The only other problem I have had since day one is that the horizon always slopes down on the right side of the video/picture. Some are perfect but it's off 95% of the time.

random "failed to initialize camera" on some startups.
Brian, this is normal for a moment or two, then the cam connects and pic comes up.

I even copied the mp4 files to my local hard drive to eliminate the card from the play back and it still does it.
This is usually always the fault of your playback equipment, computer, whatever. Try the camera at 1920 by 30 FPS and see if it plays OK.

I'll give that a try. Just thought it was odd that I never had this issue using the same settings prior to the update. Thanks Ray

Have I to admit my computer is older which is why 4k is out of the question

Funny you should mention this, I took some pic the other day and a short 50 second video, when I got home the video was totally unplayable, tried it on a few different players and nothing I just put it down to a corrupt file, may have to try this again today see if any issues

I put the SD card in my laptop and the videos played fine so I guess it's time to upgrade my desktop computer.

Funny you should mention this, I took some pic the other day and a short 50 second video, when I got home the video was totally unplayable, tried it on a few different players and nothing I just put it down to a corrupt file, may have to try this again today see if any issues

This can happen if you switch of your TH but the cam is still recording. Not sure if this happend in your case. The solution is to put the SD card back into the camera and to be sure film for about 5 secs. Stop recording and swith off the Typhoon.

This can happen if you switch of your TH but the cam is still recording. Not sure if this happend in your case. The solution is to put the SD card back into the camera and to be sure film for about 5 secs. Stop recording and swith off the Typhoon.
Thx m8, I am aware of this wasn't the case though, I have finished taking 4 different videos so will check once the wife gets out my way [emoji23]may just have been a little blip as. I have had no major issues with my H

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval