Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video programs

Wow, there are so many. Wondershare is fairly easy to learn and is also reasonable. I've been using PowerDirector for about a year. The learning curve is pretty steep on most of them. Youtube is a great resource for tutorials on the software you decide to go with. I'm sure other members will suggest many more.

Reactions: typhoontrisroy
Wow, there are so many. Wondershare is fairly easy to learn and is also reasonable. I've been using PowerDirector for about a year. The learning curve is pretty steep on most of them. Youtube is a great resource for tutorials on the software you decide to go with. I'm sure other members will suggest many more.

I have a new Alienware17 R4 Laptop.. Intel i7 quad core proc, 16gb ram upgradable to 32, a Nvidia GTX 1070 graphics card with a solid state hard drive and another hard drive. Don't think I will have problems with performance on programs, just need to know which one you guys like the best!
Depends a lot on how powerful your computer is.

Yep, sure am a newb at this stuff, and video editing is wayyyy past what I normally do on a computer so yeah lol thanks glad to know newbie is a video editing program, thanks for the suggestion bud! Annndddd why I would be trusting complete strangers suggestions about something I can research myself, but then again what fun would a forum pertaining to my drone be if that was the case. Did not search before posting, made an ultimate mistake, but thanks for the suggestions!

Last edited:
What I like the best is one thing, what is free or cost money, is another, and what the personal computer will handle is yet another. Yet one more is the desire to keep the process as simple as possible or having the ability and desire to tackle a complex processing program and learn it over time.

Since you appear to have the speed, RAM and graphics it comes down to a willingness to purchase software or a desire to remain expense free and settle for less capability.

For paid for programs I like Adobe, Capture One, Vegas. Filmora Wondershare, and Photoscape.

Reactions: typhoontrisroy
i will definitely research these apps. I do not mind spending a little money on good products that help expand your horizons for what you are using them for, definitely worth the money to me. Especially a drone that takes such high quality videos already! Thanks everyone for your responses! I appreciate them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio