Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Time Limit?

Reaction score
Just noticed that with my Q500 4K and CGO3 when I press video record the video only lasts for 5 min. Then it will reset itself and start again for another 5 min max. Is there a setting somewhere that limits the length of the video recording?

That seems to be a preset for both the CGO3 and CGO3+ cameras.
However the split between those files is seamless and will join perfectly
when placed together in the timeline of whatever video editing program
you are using.

That seems to be a preset for both the CGO3 and CGO3+ cameras.
However the split between those files is seamless and will join perfectly
when placed together in the timeline of whatever video editing program
you are using.

Is there a video editing program you would recommend? Something a novice could use as I have never done any editing.

You might try Wondershare. There is a trial version and after a little practice it's easy to use. There are some tutorial here: wondershare filmora tutorial - YouTube

Eagle Eye is correct. Many video cameras record in 5 min segments. The shorter video files are easier to handle when transferring or editing so you don't end up with one huge file.

I also have a Win 7 machine, but I am not happy with my current video editing program
and am looking to upgrade my desktop to a machine that will handle working with 4K
resolution video... if your computer can handle the processing requirements, I have seen
some impressive results with DaVinci Resolve.

I use and recommend Adobe CC, in Premier and After Effects you can do some really cool effects and enhancements. They offer a short trial and you can also sign up for a student discount if you have a educational email address like .edu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
premadsoftwaresolutions