Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video

What are you trying to play it on and how are you loading the video? Is the video 1080p or 2160p? Need a lot more information in order to help.

I'm new at this. How should I load the video. The setting I'm using is the default setting on the q500. The still pictures are great. I'm using a laptop to download the video.

What are you trying to play it on and how are you loading the video? Is the video 1080p or 2160p? Need a lot more information in order to help.
I'm new at this. How should I load the video. The setting I'm using is the default setting on the q500. The still pictures are great. I'm using a laptop to download the video.

#31 minute ago

Shooting in remote area no wi-fi connection, does that mean camera will not record?

The controller kept searching should I check settings on the controller ? Thanks for responding! Tom
So the camera is not bound to the ST16? You have no video feed seen on the screen?
Go to the binding menu and see if the camera is listed on the right column.

Follow these steps:

Steve,

Is the binding of a Q500 the same technique as the H480?

Only reason I ask is because it seems the two asking questions in this thread are talking about a Q500. At least the first one seems to be, and posted in the Q500 forum.

Jeff

Moderator note: Good catch Jeff. I changed the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my