Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Videos recorded by My Typhoon 4 Pro

Reaction score
It's been 4 weeks now since I have purchased my Tyhpoon H Pro and every video I record will only play on the ST 16. I have tried on my laptop, and my Android phone with various players, at least 10 different ones. I checked the details on the video and they match up with the same format as what my Android Why?

It's been 4 weeks now since I have purchased my Tyhpoon H Pro and every video I record will only play on the ST 16. I have tried on my laptop, and my Android phone with various players, at least 10 different ones. I checked the details on the video and they match up with the same format as what my Android Why?
It sounds very likely that the problem is with your laptop and Android device. What file size are you recording in? If you are using 4K, there can be a problem on certain devices re playback because playing 4K video files requires quite a lot of processing power and an up to date graphics card. I have a 5 year old desktop computer and it flatly refuses to play 4K video files. However, on my newish i7 equipped laptop with an up to date graphics card the same files play fine.

It sounds very likely that the problem is with your laptop and Android device. What file size are you recording in? If you are using 4K, there can be a problem on certain devices re playback because playing 4K video files requires quite a lot of processing power and an up to date graphics card. I have a 5 year old desktop computer and it flatly refuses to play 4K video files. However, on my newish i7 equipped laptop with an up to date graphics card the same files play fine.
Thank you, I am looking for a new laptop, mine is 6 years old.

Hi, well I just ordered a new laptop online and it will be here Monday which is a good thing. However, one of the replies I had gotten the guy said he could not get any videos to play accept on ST 16, I wanted him to know If found a movie player app on Google Play Store. The app is called uPlayer and no playing it on my android phone. Thanks

If I may ask, why are you not trying the files on a desktop system, rather than a mobile device?

Hi, well I just ordered a new laptop online and it will be here Monday which is a good thing. However, one of the replies I had gotten the guy said he could not get any videos to play accept on ST 16, I wanted him to know If found a movie player app on Google Play Store. The app is called uPlayer and no playing it on my android phone. Thanks
There are loads of free movie file players available on the web. One of the best is VLC media player. It is also available for Android. I've not come across a file that it won't play yet. It also has an easy to use file converter built into it and also has a rendering down function, so you can convert 4k files to 1080 for ease of use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech