Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Virus warning! Don't click!

Reaction score
Hi, I just searched "Yuneec" on Google and then my antivirus program Panda Gold warned and blocked a virus named "dronepedia". OBS! Don't click on the link! Anyone that got more infp what this URL is? See screendump.

virusblocked.jpg

[MOD EDIT] Removed live link and replaced with an HTML code box, so it cannot be clicked on.

Buying Drones Guide

HTML:
https://dronepedia.xyz/

Best from Sweden

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you picked something up from FB, Twitter, or Instagram.

A9C89A11-5DAA-40BD-90E4-1324A0467A5C.png

Hi, I just searched "Yuneec" on Google and then my antivirus program Panda Gold warned and blocked a virus named "dronepedia". OBS! Don't click on the link! Anyone that got more infp what this URL is? See screendump.

Not sure the sequence. Did Panda Gold report the issue while you were doing the search, or did you do a virus scan after you did the search. Or some other sequence.

Now that’s a secure server. Why anyone still uses G-Mail is beyond comprehension.
I've been using gmail since it came out, I never experienced any issues PatR!!!!
Tell me something I'm not aware of?

Everything you do in G-mail is tracked and used/sold for marketing purposes. The contents of your e-mails is used to generate targeted marketing. Google is a data mining company by design and everything you do with their mail, search engine, and YouTube, which is owned by Google, is tracked and used for commercial purposes. Facebook is bad but Google started it all. There is nothing secure with either one of them.

Reactions: DCH
Everything you do in G-mail is tracked and used/sold for marketing purposes. The contents of your e-mails is used to generate targeted marketing. Google is a data mining company by design and everything you do with their mail, search engine, and YouTube, which is owned by Google, is tracked and used for commercial purposes. Facebook is bad but Google started it all. There is nothing secure with either one of them.
George Orwell warned us about Google, but he thought "Big Brother" would be the government. Google is the largest collector of personal information on the planet. When you use Gmail, you are using Big Brother's email program. That make it super easy for them to track you and your thoughts when you are inked directly to their data collection machine. Same thing with Google's Chrome browser, oh yeah, lets use Big Brother's browser so he can track and record my every click!

Anything Google related should be viewed with scrutiny. Anybody ever take the time to read the list of permissions that Google Play Store demands? Essentially it want's complete administrator privileges over your entire device! It is nearly impossible to keep out of Google's sight these days, but I try to maintain a low profile online by avoiding Google as much as I can.

FYI: A good place to start is the Startpage search engine. It doesn't track what you search for. They also offer free email service, a better solution to bigbrother-mail I mean G-mail.

At this point in time who cares? I mean everything about us is accessible anyway.
If they want to use my info for marketing ok. When you go to stores using credit cards, gas cards, checks, your cell phone. it's info they see and use.
You can run but you can't hide forever!

Reactions: Fred Garvin
At this point in time who cares? I mean everything about us is accessible anyway.
If they want to use my info for marketing ok. When you go to stores using credit cards, gas cards, checks, your cell phone. it's info they see and use.
You can run but you can't hide forever!

Yeah.....Google is just a small piece of the whole. I use Amazon all the time. I’m a Prime member and 90% of what I buy I get from Amazon. They know a crapload about me....plus my shopping habits at Walmart....and my Bank of America accounts....thy know everything I buy and where....and how about Apple? My iPad, iPhone, ATV, iMac, MacBook Pro....the utility companies know my usage and when, DirecTV knows what I watch....not even getting into the federal and state governments....my drivers license, License to Carry, Part 107 Remote License, the VA......

It just goes on and on and on.....stressing over Google and gmail is rather silly, no?

Reactions: AH-1G
No prepper here but I try not to make it easy. No family info on FB, no “likes”, cookies are blocked or removed, browsing history cleared, deleted folder emptied frequently, do not track feature enabled on Firefox, location turned off for apps and devices, no web linked home security systems, no Alexa, encrypted folders on the computer, etc. Just a bunch of small stuff that adds up.

• Wow
Reactions: AH-1G and DCH
So how many preppers are here? I've got tin foil hats to sell.
After Y2K they moved on to Heavy Duty aluminum foil,

I have a prepper friend who thinks I should get me one o' these here:
But $400 buck$ is a little steep for me, I'm a cheapskate so I just wear the lid to my trash can as a hat. It's handy and I already have it so why not right? Hey works great and at my age I'm not looking to make a fashion statement anymore! Besides it's way more protective than mere tin foil. Just saying...?

Yeah.....Google is just a small piece of the whole. I use Amazon all the time. I’m a Prime member and 90% of what I buy I get from Amazon. They know a crapload about me....plus my shopping habits at Walmart....and my Bank of America accounts....thy know everything I buy and where....and how about Apple? My iPad, iPhone, ATV, iMac, MacBook Pro....the utility companies know my usage and when, DirecTV knows what I watch....not even getting into the federal and state governments....my drivers license, License to Carry, Part 107 Remote License, the VA......

It just goes on and on and on.....stressing over Google and gmail is rather silly, no?
Same here I'm on CCTV leaving my house, getting into my car, driving along with ANPR cameras, when I arrive at the Mall. I'll be photographed getting out of the car, shopping,eating, they know what I bought in what shop, big brother is watching!

Reactions: DoomMeister
And we're never asked for our autographs? Oh, only if we did something wrong?

Reactions: DCH
Doesn't the US have GDPR? Or anything like it.

Not really. At the federal level there is virtually nothing to limit surveillance aside from our Constitution. In fact, our federal government collects personal data and runs numerous surveillance programs at multiple levels.

A few states passed data collection laws but, with the exception of California, they were all watered down to the point of uselessness before passage.

California’s data privacy law works our the same way as the state will blatantly violate any law at state or federal level if and when someone in government determines it violates their personal political agenda or comes up with some new tax they want to create.

Although it has been said we are a “nation of laws” my perspective has us a “nation with laws” that anyone with enough wealth or power are allowed, perhaps encouraged, to circumvent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval