Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Walmart is your saving place BEWARE

Reaction score
Decided to take the breeze back to Walmart and the issue is they won’t take it back because the drone doesn’t match the serial number with the battery or the other thing or whatever else serial numbers have to match is this even an issue they did not make this so where when we bought it and had I known that they were matching numbers then they should’ve opened the box before they sold it to us has anybody had an issue like this is this even relevant is this even an issue I don’t know of any matching numbers never bothered to check

My walmart store scanned the SN before they sold it to me. I think as long as you return the item purchased at any Walmart store, and bring your receipt, you should be good.

Confirmed - box and bird match- what they were trying to say was the controller and the battery needed to match- and because they weren’t matching serials denied my return
6 day owner of a Breeze- a fight with a manager of Walmart and a call to corporate as well as Yuneec-
A fight with the misses because it was assumed I was aggressive with the manager at Walmart
I called while the wife was returning the bird- and the manager apparently knew what I wanted before I even asked...
Corporate will further follow up on the issue - THEY WERE WRONG
Full price refunded - I want a real explorer drone not a Wi-Fi limited range bird- :(
I jumped at the price and the 4K

I also had both receipts - the bird and the 3 year extended - I’ll be building my own birdy

I just took one back the only serial that matched the receipt was a little skinny sticker on the box. Actually she was looking at the drone try to be open it. I directed her to the sticker and that was good enough for her. I think I got lucky though. All the receipt said was "Drone 52543567"

My dealing with Walmart and returns (2) with the Breeze have been great. They only scan the outside of the box, not internal components. You need to understand “people” try to get away with stuff. Internal components swapped out, lots of issues with returns that are trying to rip off Walmart. It’s widespread on any products. Too bad people just can’t be honest. You don’t need to beware, just do things right.

Definitely doing right thing but yuneec should put a bar code on the drone itself. They of easily not of done it. The receipt didn't say Breeze on it and the box barcode is a easy peel off sticker. Yuneec dropped the ball on the breeze. I've never had a drone that i couldn't pair to my phone.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcecleaning