Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WalMart still selling Breeze 4K

JRM

Reaction score
Last week picked up a second Breeze 4K near home from WalMart. They had them offered by showing a Hanging Card which told me to take it to the register (in Electronics) and they would fetch it from their storage lockup. I did this at each of two stores, but the first one told me they were out of stock, the second store had the one I purchased and told me they had one more in stock. They did not have the extra batteries for sale but told me to go on line and check. Later that day I did and they were listed. Ordered two batteries at $29.98 each (standard 1150 Mah battery). To save money, I checked pick up at my store. In two days, I picked them up at my Local Walmart, and it was exactly what I needed.
By the way, the Yuneec carton holding the battery states it is a 15C discharge rating.
Walmart also is selling the Breeze 4K on line for the $149.00 (discounted from the $199.00 price) and also can be picked up at your local store as well or shipped directly to you.
Of course state tax is added.
JRM

Bought 2 from Walmart in the last 2.5 weeks and got my sister who lives about 3.5 hours away to buy one also:)
Also purchased their $16 protection plan because it was so inexpensive but honestly have no idea what they would cover so may be a waste of $
There are many Walmarts close to me and all say online minimum stock which means 0-1 generally. 2 of the 4 stores either had 0 or couldnt find it. You have to get them to search for it as they were not in the case with the other drones but locked up on the floor with other stuff. Box is basically all white and easy to miss.
My sisters one store had it in a cage in the back of the store.
As mentioned you can still get shipped to store in 2 days. The Walmart version comes with 1 battery BUT you get the controller. Way easier to fly with the controller. It will work out of the box but there is an update I would highly suggest you get. The drones were up to date with the latest firmware.

Last edited:
Glad to hear of the success on getting them from Walmart. I recently returned one (within a thirty day period) when it started rejecting a second battery after one flight. Was informed that it was a defect. I took it back and received my refund, but had to go through additional steps to get $16 refund on protection. They told me some stores will not refund after thirty days if you have protection plan. That would require you to go through the plan people. Anyway, I did not buy it on the replacement when I went back to electronics to purchase.
If you want batteries, go on line and get them from Walmart (just under thirty dollars) free shipping if you ship to store. My extra batteries were picked up in two days.
Amen on the controller, I am still keeping the Breeze to not go much higher than 100 feet and keep it at a slower speed until I get comfortable.
JRM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin