Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Walmart will no longer carry Breeze

Reaction score
Just talked to my store was told there are recalling all Breezes and they will no longer carry them.
To bad they had the best price.

Sounds to me like they got a one time bulk purchase deal and just sold out. Glad I got mine when I did. Heck of a deal.

Just talked to my store was told there are recalling all Breezes and they will no longer carry them.
To bad they had the best price.
I just went to the Walmart super center in Lake Forest, CA. They now carry the Breeze and the Tello.
Interesting since 3mo ago San Celemete, was the closest store that stocked them. Laguna Nigel just got their stock 6wks ago. Still $149 and breeze batteries $22. Great deal for a drone that does exactly as it advertises.

Reactions: Finn
I live in upstate NY my Wal Mart will no longer carry the breeze but I did manage to grab a discounted battery for 18 bucks but Wal Mart online still has them

Reactions: DoomMeister
Well I guess this is an end to a good little drone being sold at least by Wal-Mart. Went to buy a 2nd drone on Sunday evening, and the electronics rep looked it up and said, "Oh, they just put in a ticket to pull all of our stock and send it back to the warehouse... I can't sell this to you even though they are in the store..." Huh... well...

So I got kind of frustrated and checked on the Wal-Mart app on my phone and it told me that I could buy it and have it shipped to the same store I was in, so to be spiteful... I ordered it and it arrives today... [Insert the empire strikes back music here]

I am thinking as more newbies were buying them and not reading or taking the time to Read the .... Manual and doing stupid stuff with them, along with a percentage of legitimate complants of them not binding to "My favorite phone... I swear I am not going to buy another phone just to fly it..." was enough for each Wal-Mart to start shutting down the sales....

nikono maybe you should order a whole bunch before they shut us off completely to this price... :(:confused::p:eek::rolleyes:o_O

I am so glad I got my 2 for the price that was offered, and as I said they had no problems shipping it to me to the same store that pulled their stock of them. When I went to pick it up today I asked if I could get a care plan for warranty extension or in case you drop or break it and they happily sold me the plan. ;):):p

Reactions: Ckramer007
Interesting to read that Wal-Mart is pulling them in some areas. I just purchased mine earlier this month in Dayton OH and they had plenty, as did other stores in my area. I just wish they carried the batteries in the store.

Interesting to read that Wal-Mart is pulling them in some areas. I just purchased mine earlier this month in Dayton OH and they had plenty, as did other stores in my area. I just wish they carried the batteries in the store.
Amen! Walmart is the closest, I'm there way to much. I just bought the breeze last week, after buying and completely abusing the toy ones (sky viper- every model, propel, etc). Nothing was said about pulling the and sold me two yr warranty for 14.00 bucks
I'm just excited about how stable it is. The GPS is locked on 18 satellites before the app is done opening.

Put my order in today 149.00 plus 14for two year
Does not say refurbed on there site ,hmm hope is not ? But we will see!

How much range can you get out of these selfie drone . 100 yards ??

Yes. 326 foot (100 meter) geo-fence. 262 foot max altitude (80 meters).

No, and that needs a WiFi extender to achieve that.

Put my order in today 149.00 plus 14for two year
Does not say refurbed on there site ,hmm hope is not ? But we will see!

Talked to a manager at Walmart today. They did pull a lot of Breezes off the shelf due to numerous battery and controller issues. They then got a different Lot number order shipment in and they have not had many problems with this shipment. My son in law just bought one from our local Walmart still at 149$ for everything and all of the components work fine.

I picked one up June 24 in central Texas in stock at one of the local Wal Marts; Online, the two other stores in the Bryan-College Station area showed out of stock but expected back in by July 1st.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430