Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Want to remove realsense module..

Reaction score
Hello everyone..

Can anyone tell me part numbers for the Multi Color LED's and Wiring for the this Lamp shade?

I want to remove my realsense and put this unit on my H PLUS looking to piece one together or if anyone has a complete one for sale I'm interested..

This is for an H-PLUS fix.YUNTYH111.JPG

It's just a single piece. well on the H480 it is. No wiring or LED's, just a plastic cover.

It's just a single piece. well on the H480 it is. No wiring or LED's, just a plastic cover.

YES SIR,,, it is just the shade but there has to be a Tricolor LED that plugs into the main board just like all the other models.. I do know that H PLUS came with or without the Intel realsense this shade and light would have come on the models with out realsense.

Hope fully somebody knows

Also found on the H3, H520, and other H models

YES SIR,,, it is just the shade but there has to be a Tricolor LED that plugs into the main board just like all the other models.. I do know that H PLUS came with or without the Intel realsense this shade and light would have come on the models with out realsense.

Hope fully somebody knows
The H Plus and H520 don't have the status light. The rear motor LED's have taken over that function. I think that is covered in the updated User Manual which is in the Documentation library on the H Plus "How-to" section.

Reactions: Outsidethebox
The H Plus and H520 don't have the status light. The rear motor LED's have taken over that function. I think that is covered in the updated User Manual which is in the Documentation library on the H Plus "How-to" section.

Hey that's even better, thanks for the info Steve

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop