Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted Blade350qx mainboard

Reaction score
My blade350qx is not detecting its pressure sensor and will not enter bind mode. I need a new board if anyone has one to sell.

The pressure sensor is on the GPS-board. Check wires and connectors including the pins inside the male part of the connectors.
Binding is done separately by receiver except the tilt detection of the drone which is done by IMU on main board. Do you have a V1 board with receiver on the main board and only one copper wire as antenna or do you have separate Spectrum receiver? If so, have you tried to connect the drone to the GUI? What GUI shows?

br HE

The pressure sensor is on the GPS-board. Check wires and connectors including the pins inside the male part of the connectors.
Binding is done separately by receiver except the tilt detection of the drone which is done by IMU on main board. Do you have a V1 board with receiver on the main board and only one copper wire as antenna or do you have separate Spectrum receiver? If so, have you tried to connect the drone to the GUI? What GUI shows?

br HE
Many thanks for the advice . I checked the wiring to the GPS board and sure enough found a wire pinched by a shell screw had gone intermittent. Repaired by splicing and heat shrink. Now that aspect is sorted but the is the problem that it will only initialise after power up by having the drone at 45 degrees. However the gui shows the attitude looks correct when horizontal. But the gui calibration of the accelerometer always fails

Makes it a sound when it refuses to initialize?
Did you try to bind in calibration mode by CSC command?

I found this video but it seems to valid only for 350QX version 1.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33